• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy news

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yup,here are some news.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/3...ucer-discusses-future-final-fantasy-projects/

It looks like Dragonball creator and Dragon Quest supvisor,artist and scriptwritter[in some] Akira Toriyama is probably going to be in FFXV since Kitase expresses his wish to wotk with him again?

Also some FFVII remake news by Kitase[and inderectly Nomura,due to the whole "strings" bussiness,always in a joking manner].It seems that their main problem is the quality CG,not anything else.

Final Fantasy XIII Producer Discusses Future Final Fantasy Projects
By Spencer . May 31, 2010 . 4:36am

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer of Final Fantasy XIII, has something else to say about a Final Fantasy VII remake.

“We received this question from many countries [laughs]. It took 3-4 years to make Final Fantasy XIII with this quality level, making Final Fantasy VII like Final Fantasy XIII would take 10 times the time therefore it is a difficult project to start immediately. However, we always keep the many requests in mind,” said Kitase, at a launch event in South Korea, according to Gameshot.

Gameshot also snuck in a question about an unannounced game, Final Fantasy XV, and asked Kitase if he has plans to work on it. “We don’t have any plans after 13. I have been working with Toriyama for a number of years. In the future, it would be great to work with him again.”

Meg

I love how the thing that's holding them back is the quality of the graphics. So just don't make them as good as XIII. Or just put the remake on the PSP or something.

Thanks for sharing :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Why do they expect we would want top graphics for the FFVII remake? Why is top notch graphics always the main problem?! Can't they just focus on the things that makes better, you know, gameplay...

If the Dragonball creator is in it, does that mean that FFXV will be about just being kickass and destroy worlds in the most shallow of ways? I don't like that at all...

Thanks dude, yet again you show your crave for knowledge. You suck up the news faster than a dry sponge sucks up water.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Since he knows what story telling to use and where,I don't think Toriyama would make FF dragonball,I don't doubt he will up the level of reflexes and acrobatics a bit but all in all I think he will keep it Dragon Quest level if he is involved.

As for the graphics,it seems that around 50% of the fans want the graphics to update with each and every FF,maybe that's why.But I doubt it will be a problem to them[SE].I'm am waiting more happy than ever.

I believe that they have sorted everything else out,that's why they focus on the graphics now.Since Nomura and Kitase are involved in the project,I doubt they put the graphics highter than everything else since it's usually the last thing they look at.AT least that's what their gameplans show and their method shows.I wonder what kind of game engine they will use if it becomes an A-RPG.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, graphics aren't very important to me. I can play a game with crappy graphics but outstanding gameplay and still enjoy it. I hate those knobs who can't play a PS1 or N64 because it has "crappy graphics". :dry:

Meg

^ I know! Some of the best games ever are on the classic systems. Crash Bandicoot anyone? ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;235408 said:
^ I know! Some of the best games ever are on the classic systems. Crash Bandicoot anyone? ^_^

Super mario 64, DOOM, Final Fantasy VII (Yeah, I know), etc.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;235418 said:
Zelda : Ocarina and Majora's,nuff said. :p

How could I forget?!

That is the best games when it comes to adventure games!

There are more, but I can't remember correctly. Hence the etc in my latest post here.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup,can't argue on that[I believe it probably is and will be the best ACtion-Adventure no matter what],just pointed out the difference between genres,as they differ radically,to avoid confusion.

Usually the difference cannot be seen unless witnessed in gameplay...though I do not know how many in here are familiar with Visual Novels,Bishoujo Games ar Hentai games...

Top Bottom