• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

final fantasy 8

Aisen66

so i was in love once with this game i couldnt stop playing it using my beautiful ps2 the first one that came out in stores i was deep into it played nonstop for hours and minutes and seconds all the time felt happy while playing this game everything inside and outside the house felt at peace and harmony i felt as good as you feel after you wake up from a nap everytime i played the game then i reached the 4 disc and then theres this witch i cant kill i wanted to finish the game as much as i wanted to be an adult already when i was a kid :hungover: you have to fight this stupid woman or it could be a stupid guy i dont remenber if it is the one with the red hair or the one in the cd cover picture but i know most of you know what im talking about and then you fight her for like 3 hours and never win is there some type of trick to kill her like cheating:smile:i want to finish this game because is my favorite type of game just the content not because is final fantasy i dont like fighting monters everytime you walk around the floor for every four steps you take theres a fight i dont like that but i would really like to end this never ending game the main girl in the game is beautiful there,s a movie star that looks just like her if you dont know her play the game and get to know her better uh :smile:

Aisen66

yeah if anybody knows how to get infinite health to never die and win the game i,ll send you a picture of the white house the outside of it hahaha nah seriously i really like this game :frown:

Aisen66

is the red hair sorcerer that has the female lead character in the game on her chest while you fight her the sorcerer has the body of a man that does weights looks sort of like the beast from beuty and the beast i might as well after i beat the game by some cosmic good luck play the game again since is been a nonstop summer of satan i forgot everything about the game i guess when you want to finish a game you gotta play it every day or every week

Top Bottom