• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss (Bayonetta)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm at that stage!
And for the life of me, no gameguide or walk-through has helped me with this AT ALL.
Is there a trick to this? I attack the mantelpieces like a mad woman, and I've gotten past the fire, ice and thunder scenarios, but the last bit? She always somehow manages to hit me and then I'm screwed because as Cereza I can't do ANYTHING but run and shriek like a little girl.
How did you guys beat Jubileus? :( Help please?

Zato-OW

King
Just turn into the panther and keep running and jumping to avoid being transformed. All you have to do is never stop running and jumping when she shoots that heat seeking orb thing that follows you. You should have it from there on.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:wub: BW's sig!

I don't get hit by the ice. I do jump off the path and onto the ice and turn into a frosty Bayonetta though >.< My timing is bad, my eye and hand co-ords are even worse! Same with the fire, I tend to leap very gracefully into the lava instead of onto the little islands.

I'll try what you suggested Zato, thanks for that.

(Off topic: playing DMC4 after playing Bayonetta non-stop for days is a pain. Especially when you try to dodge with RT and NOTHING HAPPENS!GAWR!)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
That part with the lightning platforms drove me insane -_- I just couldn't find the right route to the last few. Also when she tries to suck you into that big black instakill hole after all that time and effort..stressful times. On infinite climax that boss is not fun.

Top Bottom