• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII-2

aka958

Don't trust people
Who's that new guy hanging out with Serah?:
FFXIII-2-E3-2011-Trailer.jpg

Is it just me that thinks about Shuyin?

What about Snow? He's nowhere to be seen in the trailer, as if Shuyin here totally replaced him. =O

Who's the guy behind Lightning?:
GP_ffxiii-2_art02_conflict.jpg

Yeah I know none can't answer since they know just as much as I. But anyone got any theories? I've been wondering so much about that Shuyin dude, like, how he fits in the story, etc.

Anyone got any theories about Lightnings new epic armor?
FFXIII-2_Lightning.jpg

I got this idea that it would be more fit for Odin. But how did she obtain it? o.o

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
my current theory about Noel is that he is not important at all and is just there to ask stupid questions so people don't have to spend five hours looking through menus to learn about Gran Pulse and Cocoon (i liked reading all that information but alot of people had a problem with it). i doubt Noel will do anything important that doesn't involve fighting. i could be wrong, Noel could end up being the most important charicter in the game but i doubt it.

Square Enix said that all of the party members from the first game will be in FFXIII-2 (they didn't say anything about if they would be playable). so Snow should show up eventually. apparently he is just compleatly okay with some other guy following Serah around. i don't know maybe he is busy saving somebody from something, somewhere. or maybe he was just taking a nap during the events shown in the trailer. or he could be looking for Lightning.

Lightning seems to be working for Etro. so the guy with her is probably also working for Etro or one of the other gods.

the origin of the armor is probably not important. maybe Etro felt that Lighting needed to provide more fanservice. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
In the beginning I got my doubts about FFXIII-2 only because of Noel. But I think that has swayed a little now because I've suddenly got a big interest about it.

Snow looking for Lightning because Lightning like, isn't with them and disappeared. She got recruited by Etro with that other guy and helps Gran' Pulse?
Sounds like a solid theory by me.
However I'm kinda curious of where this Noel guy originates from. =O

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Im more curious about why Snow would let his fiancee hang around with Noel T.T Snow is obviously not paying attention to wat Serah's up to xD

aka958

Don't trust people
Im more curious about why Snow would let his fiancee hang around with Noel T.T Snow is obviously not paying attention to wat Serah's up to xD

Or something happened. Or they broke up. o.o

When it comes to music, think they'll keep up the similarities of the FFXIII soundtrack?
Will they get another extremely lazy main theme from another singer? -.-

Top Bottom