• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFVII the most twisted storyline ever!

aka958

Don't trust people
I played crisis core almost right on through. so i decided to watch some walkthroughs of FFVII so i know what will happen and such afterwards (won't be a game i'll buy) and everything is wrong. so wrong... in crisis core Aeris was bering watched all the time... but in FFVII they where searching for her...

makes no sense.

they are making the Shinra people look evil and that they are aware of it and like it... like the shinra people doesn't have any emotions at all.
and i am used to the Turks are caring and got feelings not threats and ways to force others... this is a sick storyline. i mean Tseng wasn't like that before.

Aeris said it wasn't a serious relation she had with Zack but why did she then wait four years and send him around 80 letters because she was worried and missed him?

And cloud is so nice and gently in crisis core... why did he get that assasin way of be later on?!

Edit: The nibelheim accident... why is cloud everywhere Zack should be? it is like Cloud got to personalities. in the original game only... he had feelings dreams and honor like Zack had as a SOLDIER and now hes that quiet Squall like type but different... why did Square Enix mess up the story??? and why does Crisis core end with Cloud being a first class on a train exactly like Zack but when you start with FFVII you see him on a train as a member of Avalanche...

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Being fair you should say CC has the twisted story, seeing as FFVII came first and that would be what you would go on first.

The advise you to play through the game yourself to understand all of these but I'll take a shot at answering them.

Aerith managed to get away from Shinra's radar and manages to escape from the Turks when they try to capture here, in CC they surveyed her, in FFVII they need to capture her.

In FFVII, Shinra are evil, what they are doing, with the Mako Reactors is draining the "blood" out of the planet, which will cause the planet to die and everyone will be dead. It only seems the opposite to you because you played CC and saw everything from Zack's point of view, when he was aspiring within Shinra to be a First Class Soldier but saying that, it was Shinra that locked Zack and Cloud up and experimented on them. It was Shinra who created all of the monsters in the Nibelheim Reactor by fusing humans with Mako radiation.

The Turks are basically Shinra's mercenaries, they are kind to those who they are not employed to kill or retrieve. You say the Turks as friends of Zack, rightly so, seeing as they are in Shinra and not out to get each other. Cissini's (?) kindness to Zack (letting him go etc) shouldn't really come into the equation as she wasn't in the original was only created for CC. If CC was first, Cissini would have been replaced by Elena.

Aerith was sending the 80 letters through out the four years but they were being intercepted by the Turks and Shinra. Zack was presumed dead by them, even though they were holding him for experimentation.

Cloud isn't as assassin. He is a mercenary for hire, shown by Avalanche paying him the job fee after they blow up the reactor. Part of the Jack of All Trades job Zack planned to do. Cloud mentions he is a Jack of All Trades when he meets Aerith and she employs him to be her Bodyguard for the fee of one date.

Cloud is seen everywhere Zack is because of the side effects of Cloud's severe Mako poisoning. He loses his personality and takes on all of Zack's memories, personality and traits. Cloud only returns to his true self when he gets Mako poisoning again and Tifa enters into his subconscious to find the true Cloud.

CC ends with Cloud on the train dressed in the First Class uniform Zack got Cloud and himself. FFVII begins with Cloud on the train dressed in the same uniform but it tells you he has been employed for his first job by Avalanche.

Hope I cleared a little up at least.

aka958

Don't trust people
very little. still the people in Shinra isn't that evil... i know they are but they don't go around like small devils and laugh about it... also good to know why cloud take zacks memories... still Aerith said she wasn't serious with zack as a boyfriend. so why did she send him eighty messages and waited for 4 years?

Tawsie

Give Me More...
The people in Shinra are evil, if they were left unchecked then the planet would have been destroyed and there would be no Cloud, Barret, etc. Aerith would have been lying when she said that Zack wasn't serious. She mentions Zack several times, comparing Cloud to him and if you have her in your party when you visit Gongaga. You can go into Zack's home and Aerith will then tell the party that Zack was her first love.

aka958

Don't trust people
Okey thanks... but still they are evil i know. but they are humans and got lives... in crisis core they showed that they have freedom and a way to be... in FFVII they could be machines just thinking of taking the world for fun with no emotions and compassion at all...

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I understand what you mean but Shinra worked so well in FFVII as an evil force because of that emotionless feature. They appeared to be a faceless organisation who only used people to advance their own prosperity. They would seem different in CC because you see from an insider's point of view.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
You got it.
Your feelings change when you have an insider's point of view and know the reasons and circumstances that force a decision to be made, but none of this information is available on the outside, so you morally make a decision of alignment.

aka958

Don't trust people
... that's... i dunno it just feels so wrong. And cloud is Zacks living legacy right? maybe that is why he thought he was in those places where zack should have been.

The turks are so devil like... Tseng threatening with an another human life... that ain't the Tseng i know...

also Cissnei's name isn't Cissnei... and they don't say her name in CC either. i thought that maybe they show a female turk in FFVII that has an another name but is Cissnei.

Top Bottom