• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FF8's Laguna joins the fight in Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Jump has revealed a new fighter for Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy: Final Fantasy VIII's Laguna, temporary party member and father of lead character Squall.

Laguna is a machine gun user and a member of the Galbadian Army in FF8. In Dissidia he'll fill a similar role - running and gunning enemies from afar. He rounds up the number of characters from FF8 in Dissidia 2 to three, and joins Lightning, Kain, Vaan and Tifa Lockhart as newcomers to the new Dissidia game.

Check out the scan, with some pictures of Laguna in action, below. Be sure to stick with us for the latest Final Fantasy news via our RSS Feed and Twitter Page! If you're into RPGs in general be sure to check out our sister site RPG Site and Follow them on Twitter!

You can preorder Dissidia Duodecim over at Play-Asia, and be one of the first to play.

laguna_scan.jpg

Source: http://www.uffsite.net/news/456/ff8s-laguna-joins-the-fight-in-dissidia-duodecim-final-fantasy.html

aka958

Don't trust people
OH MY F*CKING GOD!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

O _ O

LAGUNA!!!!

LAGUNAAAAAAAA!!!

I wanted him the most for FFVIII in Duodecim but I thought he wouldn't stand a chance... OMG!!!

*runs around*

Meg

Does anyone know how many new characters there are supposed to be? Or is this it? Just wondering cause I want Rosch from XIII. *crosses fingers*

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;292340 said:
I think they said it was roughly twice as much as the old roster.

No, at a maximum of 10 characters from everything we've heard. That's almost twice as much. But that is as maximum.

I think minimum was 6-8 something.

Top Bottom