• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Few things from the NEWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
hey peeps just thought id introduce myself hopefully ill become a valued member of the boards :) one quick note id like to add is unfortunately ive just recently gotten into the series and have only played 4(bad i know but at least its not 2!)but am looking to change that, heres hoping for a compilation next year for the anniversary anyway sorry for the s.a just thought id say whassup and nice to meet y'all

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, welcome to the forums. ^_^

Meh, 2 wasn't a bad game by any stretch of the imagination. It just wasn't a good DMC game. But it's still a great game. 4 is much better, what with the addition of Nero and all. ^_^

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
i must admit i do greatly prefer nero but i do find dante very fun also im just not as efficient with him :) im glad to hear 2 wasnt so bad id heard some bad things but would like to play it, i just cant wait for 5 but ill save that for the proper topic!

aka958

Don't trust people
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll like it here.

Nero is really for many of the ones new to the series since most who've started with DMC4 likes him the most. :p

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hah, Nero is pretty cool for me too, and I played all of the games in the order they came out, so 4 was the last one for me, and I still think it's great.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom