• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fellow demon lovers.....

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
One of the biggest reasons I like DMC is because I love the concept of a demonic empire and the portrayal of demons as clever and strong beings. So, I created this thread so that everyone can invent their own demons and describe them through words or any form or art. They can be of any type from the king of hell to a measley pawn demon, just describe what kind of a demon you would like to see next in the franchise. Let me start:

Samael: (image from the darksiders) Son of mundus who was banned to earth for trying to overthrow his father. Now is trying to enter hell to take up power in the absence of Mundus but needs a carrier through whom he can go through hell's gates. He asks Dante to help him get into hell and in return promises to revive vergil. But then he betrays him once inside hell and now dante has to rescue vergil and escape hell himself.
Darksiders_II_OnlineReview_Samael.jpg

The Final Offer

I see what you're saying. But according to DMC 2. Dante is already in Hell. That demon can trick Dante (like Vergil in DmC) and switch sides after using Dante to kill stronger demons and taking advantage of Dante in his weakened state.

In DmC, Mundus's child was murdered by Vergil. So a version of him existed within that lore (I guess)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've actually come up with a lot of demon ideas, one of which you see in the sketch I use as my avatar. They're a species of snake demon that, while generally peaceful, can eat ANYTHING, which often ends up with them looking like they've swallowed a couple horses or more.

Top Bottom