• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Superpower/Ability????

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sooooo i bet everyone has been asked, wanted to ask, or has made up several 100 scenario's in theor head*raises hand* as to their favourite super power or ability and how they would use it...soooo post away what is you favourite super power or ability? how would you use it? what would you do with it? and what would be your "second name"?????????

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
There are a few things I wouldn't mind being able to do:

Ability to control soundwaves: If you get the right frequency, you can explode things, including people.

Ability to become other animals: I'd like to experience what it is like to be something like a giraffe or lion, or maybe a fish living in a tropical reef. And maybe I could also use that power to help people.

Ability to make cakes and sweets appear from nowhere: I get hungry a lot, so that kind of power would be useful.:p

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
There are a few things I wouldn't mind being able to do:

Ability to control soundwaves: If you get the right frequency, you can explode things, including people.

Ability to become other animals: I'd like to experience what it is like to be something like a giraffe or lion, or maybe a fish living in a tropical reef. And maybe I could also use that power to help people.

Ability to make cakes and sweets appear from nowhere: I get hungry a lot, so that kind of power would be useful.:p

Absolutely love the first one about sound waves:) thats my second ability i either want to be able to control, manipulate, and ampliphy blood, or do the same for sound waves both high and low frequency

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I would like telekinesis because there's so much potential with that superpower.

Also being super smart also seems very useful because you can probably just think your way out of every situation you may find yourself in. Always coming up with the best possible solution.

Another cool power would be shape shifting. I'd like the ability to morph in to other people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pretty much anything sword-related.

Anything.

He masters in Kung Fu in his spare time :D That's seriously wicked. I'll go there and sponsor all you guys just to see this guy do it over and over again.

Another cool power would be shape shifting. I'd like the ability to morph in to other people.

That's step 1 toward becoming a super villain. You are ebil.

My favourite superpower is teleporting. Ohhh yes, I could go places with that. Kind of like in the movie Jumper. Wanna go to Fiji? Badabing, I'm in Fiji. I'd also like the ability to explore different dimensions accessible from earth. What would that class as? A walker between the worlds?
Would. LOVE. it.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yah final decision im going with manipulating, amplifying, and controlling high and low frequency sound waves for sure i mean think of the possibilities stealth-if two sound waves of equal wave length and frequency collide they cancel each other out so instant assassination as you could cancel out the sound in the immediate area and move completely silently-offense-low frequency sound waves can destroy physical objects enough said lol -defense- a sonic boom is as good as (incoming naruto reference) neji heavenly rotation, flight, physical enhancement etc lol

Top Bottom