• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry Locations

What are your favourite DMC locations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What are your favourite locations in the Devil May Cry series?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil May Cry - The place where Dante fight Nelo Angelo the 1st time,the ghost ship,Devil May Cry (Shop),the place where Nightmare appeared,the place where Blades appeared (an open ground or some sort),and the place where Frosts first appeared.

Devil May Cry 2 - Hell,that's it (The Despair Embodied battle).

Devil May Cry 3 - Cerberus' resting place,Agni and Rudra area,Nevan's area (who doesn;t),Temeni-gru's top floor,where Dante fought Vergil the first time in this game(An epic location for an epic fight).

Devil May Cry 4 - The Order of the Sword HQ,Echidna's forest,the place where Frosts first appeared (snowy mountains), and the place where Dante fights Saviour.

Keaton

Premium
Mallet, Love Planet and Devil May Cry

Each location is different but has lots of destructable elements which make the enclosed combat fun :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I voted for Mallet Island, the Underworld and Dante's shop. I like every location, but not as a place for a Devil Arm to be there:p

Especialy Fortuna makes me think that every Devil Arm there is probably "stolen" so that makes it kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom