• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Devil May Cry-Enemies/Demon Bosses

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
so im creating this thread to take votes and opinions on your favourite DMC enemy demon(etc hellvanguard, or Frosts) as well as your favourite demon boss(etc beowulf, berial) im asking this because i had a thought that while i love walking into room or lvl in any dmc game and just kicking but there were times when i was fighting a demon and while i was holding my own it was still tough and instead of being frustrated i enjoyed the challenge..SOOOOO ill go first my favourite Devil May Cry Enemy is
*Blitz(DMC4)
And my favourite boss demon is
Vergil(DMC3 Final fight last chapter)

how about yours?(this question is for the entire series including the reboot)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm struggling to pick just one so I'll list my favs from each game,

DMC1:
Enemy: Fetishes/Shadows
Boss: Phantom/Nightmare

DMC2:
Enemy:none
Boss: Bolverk, Freki and Geri (though Argosax had a cool idea)

DMC3:
Enemy: Vanguards/Sloths
Boss: Beowulf

DMC4:
Enemy: Angelos
Boss: Berial

DmC:
Enemy: None
Boss: Mundus' Spawn had it's moments

berto

I Saw the Devil
Alright, so here is my list and my why:
DMC1:
Phantom:
First time I play this game and that thing comes crashing from the ceiling has got to be of the most amazing sequences I had ever seen in a video game, that alone made this one of the most bad ass boss fights ever.

DMC2:
Despair:
Odd as it might be that thing was just cool, hard not to like the thing on description alone.

DMC3:
Vergil:
There have been very few times in a video game where I am about to face the final boss and even though I leveled everything up, got every weapon with all moves, got plenty of items, and there is nothing I can do to get on a better position and I still feel under prepared to do this.

DMC4:
Berial:
That thing is just impressive. Just look at it.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
lol Phantom was too easy even in the DMD mode :p

DMC 1 Sparda/Griffon both have their own unique level design and kickass music to accommodate that epicness.

DMC 3 Vergil.. no competition here.

DMC4 Credo fighting with him was just awesome he's the only decent character in the game who doesn't look like a generic anime character.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
DMC1:
Enemy - Shadow/ Plasma/ Nobody
Boss - Nelo Angelo/ Phantom

DMC2:
Enemy - Goat Clan/ Sargasso/ Mancer
Boss - Nefasturris/ Furiataurus/ Bolverk (along with Freki & Geri)/ The Despair Embodied

DMC3:
Enemy - Enigma/ Fallen/ Abyss
Boss - Nevan/ Beowulf/ Vergil

DMC4
Enemy - Blitz/ Faust/ Angelo/
Boss - Credo/ Berial/ Santus/ Echidna

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
DMC1: Nelo Angelo 3rd Encounter
It was just epic. I would've voted Mundus but the flying segment had some annoying controls.

DMC2: Despair Emboddied
It looks cool and has the 2nd best final boss theme in DMC game. Plus I love the androgynous gender swapping thing.

DMC3: Vergil all 3 encounters
I like how each encounters Vergil not only showcased new tricks but each boss fight was different as his moveset (outside his basic Yamato moves) were different.

DMC4: Credo & Dante
It was hard but I couldn't choose between the 2. Credo has the best boss theme in DMC4 but facing Dante on SOS and DMD mode where he has more of his gameplay moveset makes him the most diverse boss I've ever faced (well Jeanne from Bayonetta as well).

DmC: None

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Favorite DMC 3 fight:
All Vergil fights
Nevan
Agni and Rudra

DMC 4:
Dante
Berial
That toad with stinky breath (I forgot his name. Bael or something)
Echidna

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
DMC1: Nelo Angelo
DMC2: i forgot the enemies lol.
DMC3: Vergil, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra
DMC4: Dante, Credo
DmC: Vergil

as for common enemies

DMC1: Marionettes.
DMC2: none. i could kill them easily by shooting them, which sucks.
DMC3: Greed, Pride, Envy. Wrath is good for bombing.
DMC4: Frost (easiest JC )
DmC: Dreamrunner

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
DMC3-Arkham
DMC1-Mundus
DMC4-Angelo
DMC2-Agrosax
DmC-Bob Barbas

Top Bottom