• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite boss fights

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Hi all, I just signed up to these forums (Yeah ima bit late) and I wanted to see what is everyone's favourite boss fight in the game, and do you prefer to fight them with Dante or Vergil.

My personal favourite is the 2nd fight with Vergil fought as Vergil.
(Link to some of my gameplay here)
Reasons for me is it feels more equal than the other Vergil fights, easy to get to (Since most the enemies you can just run past) and I love the music :)

So, what are yours?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Hi all, I just signed up to these forums (Yeah ima bit late) and I wanted to see what is everyone's favourite boss fight in the game, and do you prefer to fight them with Dante or Vergil.

My personal favourite is the 2nd fight with Vergil fought as Vergil.
(Link to some of my gameplay here)
Reasons for me is it feels more equal than the other Vergil fights, easy to get to (Since most the enemies you can just run past) and I love the music :)

So, what are yours?
pretty much exactly what you wrote there and i love being vergil using devil trigger when he does and using the same weapon as him see who is better

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Not many boss fights in games ever give you this balance in a fight. It just feels awesome to fight against a boss that has the exact same abilities as you. It's just so much more entertaining. Even before I ever played DMC3 my favourite boss was still from DMC :) the series is just full of fun and epic fights!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

yup DMC is pretty epic :D for me it has to be vergil the 3rd time that was one hell of a fight.....and i love to play as vergil more than dante...so yeah vergil all the way ^_^

(As Dante)
My fav bosses are
1- Doppelganger
2- Vergil (1st battle)
3- Vergil (2nd battle)

(As Vergil)
1- Cerberus
2- Vergil (1st battle)
3- Beowulf

Top Bottom