• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Weapon?

Favorite Devil Arm? (1-4)

• Total voters

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
What I chose and why I chose them:
1. Rebellion - well technically it is Dante's signature sword and it is given to him by Sparda.
2. Yamato - it can cut through anything
3. Yamato/Force Edge dual wield - it has a powerful combo. Could I even imagine Dante dual wielding both Rebellion and Yamato? It's like how in the Ninja Gaiden series Ryu Hayabusa dual wields his True Dragon Sword with the Blade of the Archfiend (which replaced Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang dual katanas) in NG2/NGS2 and dual wields Hayate's Jinran-Maru and BotA in NG3RE. Maybe Dante can wield it as a respect for himself and Vergil's?
4. Beowulf (from both versions of both Sons of Sparda) - both movesets are cool. I liked Dante's Hyper Fist Crazy Combo, Real Impact + Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku follow-up and Volcano. However, I prefer Vergil's movesets more than Dante's.
5. Cerberus - Isn't it so cool for Dante to pay homage to some of Bruce Lee's nunchucks moves? It is also capable of doing multiple hits, even in mid-air using the Flicker Swordmaster Style move.
6. Agni and Rudra - it is both a dual wield weapon and has dual elements of fire and wind, hence why the twin demons are called Agni and Rudra the Firestorm.
7. Nevan - Dante rocks out! YEAH! :headbang:
6. Gilgamesh - though I liked its steely design and the Distorted Real Impact can do tremendous amount of damage even on bosses, its movesets are basically Ifrit and Beowulf meshed up, although it is quite different...
9. Lucifer - Dante impressed the ladies with such sexual innuendo and I can place explosive spectral swords onto the enemy at close range and manipulate them using SwordMaster Style.

You should've added Yamato (Dark Slayer Style Dante) in the poll because it is Dante's usage of the Yamato in homage to his brother even though it is technically known as his Dark Slayer Style in DMC4.

What I chose and why I chose them:
1. Rebellion - well technically it is Dante's signature sword and it is given to him by Sparda.
2. Yamato - it can cut through anything
3. Yamato/Force Edge dual wield - it has a powerful combo. Could I even imagine Dante dual wielding both Rebellion and Yamato? It's like how in the Ninja Gaiden series Ryu Hayabusa dual wields his True Dragon Sword with the Blade of the Archfiend (which replaced Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang dual katanas) in NG2/NGS2 and dual wields Hayate's Jinran-Maru and BotA in NG3RE. Maybe Dante can wield it as a respect for himself and Vergil's?
4. Beowulf (from both versions of both Sons of Sparda) - both movesets are cool. I liked Dante's Hyper Fist Crazy Combo, Real Impact + Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku follow-up and Volcano. However, I prefer Vergil's movesets more than Dante's.
5. Cerberus - Isn't it so cool for Dante to pay homage to some of Bruce Lee's nunchucks moves? It is also capable of doing multiple hits, even in mid-air using the Flicker Swordmaster Style move.
6. Agni and Rudra - it is both a dual wield weapon and has dual elements of fire and wind, hence why the twin demons are called Agni and Rudra the Firestorm.
7. Nevan - Dante rocks out! YEAH! :headbang:
6. Gilgamesh - though I liked its steely design and the Distorted Real Impact can do tremendous amount of damage even on bosses, its movesets are basically Ifrit and Beowulf meshed up, although it is quite different...
9. Lucifer - Dante impressed the ladies with such sexual innuendo and I can place explosive spectral swords onto the enemy at close range and manipulate them using SwordMaster Style.

You should've added Yamato (Dark Slayer Style Dante) in the poll because it is Dante's usage of the Yamato in homage to his brother even though it is technically known as his Dark Slayer Style in DMC4.
I actually was going to, but they don't count it as a Devil Arm in Devil May Cry 4, and I didn't want people to ****.

The Rebellion

"We do what we want "
i don't just blink red ya know ! you Yamato look pretty period you end my rebellion ill start it again.
1. rebelllion 2. Yamato 3. red queen

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
I'
i don't just blink red ya know ! you Yamato look pretty period you end my rebellion ill start it again.
1. rebelllion 2. Yamato 3. red queen

I'm not just pretty I'm the deadliest weapon in this game! I open the gates to hell! And Vergil is my master! So have fun with that.
For favorites it's 1.Yamato 2.Lucifer 3.Nevan

Top Bottom