• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Taunts?

Caiden

So I have noticed that there has been a bit of hostility going around in recent threads. Mostly because we have had a lot of pointless VS threads and threads talking about how much one of the DMC games sucks. So I thought we should have a nice thread to talk about something you enjoy. What's your favorite taunt. It can be one of the in game taunts or just the way a character taunted one of the bosses during a cutscene.

My favorites are

-Nero's "Scum" taunt

-The taunts that Dante does during his boss fight

-When Dante sweeps his hair back going into Darkslayer style.

-"Because of the way I t-t-t-talk."

-When Dante acts like he revs Rebellion during his first fight with Nero

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh god, what don't I like?

DMC4 In-game taunts:

-When you're up to S on the stylish meter against the enemies, and Dante laughs at them. I don't know what it is, I just love it.

-Likewise, the way he says, "Showdown".

-When Nero pretends to shoot the enemy with Blue Rose, and says "bang!" instead.

-When Nero claps mockingly.

Cutscene Taunts:

-Like you, I like when Dante mocks Nero by pretending to rev Rebellion.

-I love the banter between them when Nero's Devil Bringer is first revealed (i.e. "trick up your sleeve" and "cat got your tongue")

-Pretty much all of the dialogue in their first fight from that point on.

-Nero's taunting Bael.

-Nero taunting Agnus during the first fight.

-Nero taunting the first Angelo he encounters in the library.

-Dante's dialogue with Sanctus when Nero's been captured.

-The Shakespeare parody between Dante and Agnus.

-Dante taunting Berial, and the Lucifer blades scene that follows.

-When Nero breaks free of the Savior, and Dante mockingly accuses him of taking his time, in which Nero says, "What, you're looking for an apology?" and Dante follows up with, "Well, how long am I going to have to wait for it?"

-The final scene between Nero and Dante, when they banter about Nero thanking Dante being out of character.

*Whew!* ^^; There was a lot more than I thought, and I probably still missed something.

(For some reason, I'm drawing a blank on specific DMC3 taunts, and I don't think I've ever bothered trying in DMC1; did it even have a taunt function?)

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i pretty much love all taunts that dante nero and vergil do in DMC3 and DMC4 cutscene wise boss wise and against regular enemies

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
When it comes to DMC3 I enjoy how Nevan plays around with Dante instead of just getting ****ed like most of the bosses do.

I liked the Agni and Rudra incounter.

"Look brother, we have a guest!"
"So uh...what do we do?"
"How should I know!"

Dante "Oh my GOOOD!!!"

Top Bottom