• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Final Fantasy Game/Character?

Spin offs are also welcome :)

Favorite game would be Final Fantasy VII, followed by VI, X and X-2

Spin off, 012 Duodecium Dissidia, Crisis Core and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Character, Tina Bradford, Aerith, Zidane, Lightning and Faris

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
My favourite would be IX, easily the best Final Fantasy.

As for spin-off i'm going to say Dirge of Cerberus i mean no what hahaha who said that? My favourite is Crisis Core just because it's so easily broken.

As for character i'd probably go with Zidane and Kimahri.

Why Kimahri?

tumblr_mfwraszePz1qbn69no1_500.gif

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Terra Branford, Cid Highwind and Zack Fair.

I felt that Terra was the only female character that was a strong female lead without being overly sexualized (skimpy outfits and big boobs etc.) and still has a shy, delicate nature too.

Cid because of “Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair! And drink your goddamn TEA!!!” XD

I usually hate the leads but Zack was that cute kinda goofy funny lead but didn’t annoy me like Tidus and Zidane did. He's an anomaly for me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like Kimahri and Vivi from whatever titles they are from. Vivi because he looks like Marvin the Martian as a wizard and Kimahri because he's..well, he's Kimahri. There shouldn't be a need for an explanation :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
My favorite would be: Final Fantasy 4, 6, 9, and 12.

Favorite spin off Final Fantasy game : Crystal Chronicles and Crisis Core

Favorite FF Character: Cecil Harvey, Kain Highwind, Rydia, Vincent Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Zack Fair, Angeal Hewley, Genesis Rhapsodos, Tseng, Cissnei, Reno, Rude, Penelo, Balthier, Fran, Basch Fon Ronsenburg, Lightning, Sazh Katzroy, Oerba Yun Fang.

I like IV, the only thing that puts me off is that it takes a while to 'start' Can never really pin point where the game picks up.

I'd have to say when Cecil becomes a Paladin, if someone asked but my answer will probably be different next time. Where's my Final Fantasy V and VI remakes/updates for the PSP Square? :< I, II and IV got them.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I like Kimahri and Vivi from whatever titles they are from. Vivi because he looks like Marvin the Martian as a wizard and Kimahri because he's..well, he's Kimahri. There shouldn't be a need for an explanation :p

Vivi was IX and Kimahri was X. God Vivi was the one of the biggest woobie's FF has given us, i swear if any more happened to that kid he'd just go flat out insane.

Actually alot of the main cast got it pretty bad at some point or another >_> Vivi was the worst but everybody got their share of despair.

Vivi was IX and Kimahri was X. God Vivi was the one of the biggest woobie's FF has given us, i swear if any more happened to that kid he'd just go flat out insane.

Actually alot of the main cast got it pretty bad at some point or another >_> Vivi was the worst but everybody got their share of despair.

Vivi died thinking Zidane was dead :< Poor kid.

Meg

Favorite game would be Crisis Core. I love Zack, and the gameplay was good too. The overall story was okay. I thought Zack and Aerith's relationship was pretty well developed.

Favorite character? :shifty: I don't like any of them that much. :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Favourite games: VII, IX, X and XIII

Spinoff: Crisis core. The ending was so:'( Plus you play the whole game knowing he's going to die at the end.

Characters: Kuja, Lightning, Fang, Zidane, Caius, Balthier, Auron and Fran

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Favorite game, VIII, IX and XIII
Spinoff would be Crisis Core, also why the hate on Dirge of Cerberus? o_O I actually liked that one.
Squall, Barret, Lightning, and soon to be Noctis.

ZeroLove

cast of 13
thirteen and seven

Do you mean from Kingdom Hearts, the Organization 13, or do you mean the ones from Final Fantasy Type-0?

I would argue that Kingdom Hearts isn't really an FF game, though I guess it could be seen as a sort of spin-off... If so, then I would also like to add that Axel and Zexion are my two favourites from that series. ^^

Axel_DaysT.png
Zexion.png

AlchemistFromEden

Do you mean from Kingdom Hearts, the Organization 13, or do you mean the ones from Final Fantasy Type-0?

I would argue that Kingdom Hearts isn't really an FF game, though I guess it could be seen as a sort of spin-off... If so, then I would also like to add that Axel and Zexion are my two favourites from that series. ^^

Axel_DaysT.png
Zexion.png
final fantasy 13 -_-

Top Bottom