• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Mine Would have to Be the Sin Scythes, lol. I have not played this Game in like 3 years And I still remember damn near Every aspect of the Game.
But most people HATED the Sin Scythe since they Could Phase through walls but I absolutly loved them. They aren't that hard to kill if you know How their AI works.

art06.jpg

Nobody's Where pretty Awesome too.
5-3590_2.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't have any trouble with Sin Scythes. Death Scythes were the ones I had to watch out for. X_X

My favorite enemy are the Blades/Frosts. It's a tie between those two.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Favorite enemy eh?

Considering I have so many problems taking on Frosts when there are more than one...we'll just go with me hating those.

But as for my favorite, I'd have to say...Nobodies or Blades.
It would be Bloody Puppets, but meh.

Who am I kidding. Pretty much all of the demons in DMC1 are cool. I'm agreeing with Dantenero on this.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shadows. I just love mucking around with them. I like decent adversaries who do different things. Like a fighting a couple of them at once on the harder modes, or in a crampy corridor.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;238951 said:
I didn't have any trouble with Sin Scythes. Death Scythes were the ones I had to watch out for. X_X

My favorite enemy are the Blades/Frosts. It's a tie between those two.

of course you pick the lizards. personally i prefer...

i'm not really sure what my favorite is.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The coolest looking demon award has to go to the nobody. That is what a demon should look like through and through imo. But my favorites were the Frosts they annoyed the hell out of me when fighting them but they looked so BA like elite warriors.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
marionettes... they were the easiest to beat out of the lot.
(especially with a grenade gun :lol:)

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
if we include bosses its a tie between nelo angelo and mudus if not then i like the death scythe/scissor

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
DarkKnight1000;270462 said:
if we include bosses its a tie between nelo angelo and mudus if not then i like the death scythe/scissor

I would Include the Bosses, but I think that is Best served in It's own thread. Which I will do Now. :D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I said this somewhere else I believe, but the Fausts, Sin scythes and what not were very cool. I also like the assaults and frosts. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom