• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil May Cry

Favorite Devil May Cry?

• Total voters

Dante47

If you had to pick your favorite Devil May Cry game, which would you pick? I'll add DmC when it is released, but I won't put it on the current list.

DMC: SE applies under DMC3 by the way. If you like DMC3: SE, then vote DMC3.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
DMC1. In my opinion, it has the best atmosphere and demons, an amazing soundtrack, excellent boss battles, and weapons that seem to pack more of a punch compared to those in the later games.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
>_< I'd have to say DMC 3 SE then DMC 4, as the special edition really explained a lot to me and I understood the whole concept of it. I also enjoyed the added extras they put in SE too, which made it more enjoyable. DMC 4 is roughly the same, and I didn't place it first because of Nero, who p*ssed me off when I first played it...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I chose DMC3 SE. I still play it from time to time!! I think the atmosphere from DMC1 was the best because it was so enclosed for most of the game. You could really tell Capcom was still thinking RE. And when 3 came out and it was a much better story and gameplay than 2.....:w00t: it was quite impressive with a ridiculous amount of replay value

Top Bottom