• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil Arm?

Fav Devil Arm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawltank

Is Red Queen considered a Devil Arm? If so, I'd probably vote that, but you don't have it in the poll. I like it because you can rev it to get more power in your attacks.

koibito

the sparda is the sexiest sword of all time its the best of all arms in the world and universe

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Force Edge is Sparda sword, so why is it not Sparda/Force Edge in the poll?

koibito

cuz the swords do have different looks and abilities but the force edge is sparda's sword so it should be force edge as one category then "the sparda" as another

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
They are the same sword, no need for two categories.

koibito

they arent the same ones more powerful than the other what if someone doesnt care for the force edge but loves the sparda?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How is that possible? They are the same sword... Force Edge transforms into the Sparda sword... So if u like the Sparda sword then you technically have to admire/like the Force Edge also.

koibito

well u can like the sparda transformation much more than the force edge or you can like the force edge more if u prefer the more human looking swords

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Either way, it is still the same sword... The transformation doesn't make it an entirely different sword... It was still another sword before, making it kinda linked... So they r still/were still together.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My bad, I confused myself in the previous post :lol: Either way, I still think they should be as this in the poll Sparda/Force Edge... I'm just saying, that's my opinion.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: I do too, but I still think Force Edge was pretty nifty :lol:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
When I play DMC3, the weapon I use mostly is Agni & Rudra (quick), but the concept behind Nevan amuses me. :lol:

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
And Pandora isn’t a ‘Devil’ Arm. I picked both Rebellion and Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh. Punching things rules the world with a fist of iron. Oh, by the way Bad Wolf, A&R are NOT quick weapons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom