• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite boss fight, spoiler

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Whats your favorite boss fight? i myself really enjoyed fighting
Credo.
dante was pretty fun and challenging probably the hardest in the game but credo i think is just the funnest fight ever

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i didnt like credos fight myself but that was just cos he blocked so much. got quite frustrating
i think id have to say dante for the battle although berial was my favourite boss his battle was kinda crap

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante 100%
Credo, only in DMD mode. In the others he dies too fast>_<
Berial was cool in form etc. but you can easily kill him from far with guns:s That's weird.
The frog was kinda annoying.
Echidna was tiring. Good, but with way too much vitality.
Agnus (human AND demon) was annoying, ugly and cheap.
Savior was great with Dante^^
The old fart was kinda repeating and boring:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Favorate bosses in order:

Dante

Credo

Berial

But I agree with CM, Berial was weak, I just love his design.

And I agree with Tony, old fart was a sorry last boss, let alone a sorry boss altogether.

darkninjax123

Assassin
mine was dante because that was actually a real challenge but for the last boss sanctus he was just cheap, just teleporting everywhere

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
he wasnt as cheap as the bit at the end of mission 20 where u have to use buster on the statue with nero. i have to say that was probably the most pathetic moment in dmc history

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
cosmic master;67650 said:
he wasnt as cheap as the bit at the end of mission 20 where u have to use buster on the statue with nero. i have to say that was probably the most pathetic moment in dmc history

Dude it took me like half an hour to figure out what to do.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
seriouslyo_O
there was sort of a clue in the cutscene before hand when nero says something like this has to end by my hand, unless im the only one who picked up on this.
took me about 30 seconds to do him but that was only on devil hunter mode. ive yet to get there again on son of sparda mode.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Credo was the most fun for me, I got kind of frustrated when Dante pretty much has a dodge, block or counter for everything you do. That really got on my nerves (if people who play as Dante are that psychic then I must suck..bigtime.)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ But see that's why I liked Boss Dante. As I said in a previous post, his artificial intelligence is far more superior to the other bosses. Instead of staying in a ball the entire match, he always has something up his sleeve, he never ceases to surprize or amaze me.

cosmic master;67688 said:
seriouslyo_O
there was sort of a clue in the cutscene before hand when nero says something like this has to end by my hand, unless im the only one who picked up on this.
took me about 30 seconds to do him but that was only on devil hunter mode. ive yet to get there again on son of sparda mode.

Yeah I caught that too, it zooms in on his hand in the cutscene, but I was too dumb and frustrated to figure it out for a minute.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also want to add that Agnus becomes really nice fight if you fight him with Lucifer. I enjoy it every time:lol:

Poopy X

The best artist.
I really enjoy fighting the old man (first one).
Because when you catch him and punch him with DT, you can see the blood come out from his mouth.:lol:

Devil Razer

Drifter
for me i quite like the whole saviour and dante battle that was fun. TGh level design was great :)

I also quite liked figting dante. Took me like 10 million retrys though :p

Top Bottom