• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Boss & Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the best things about DMC as a series are the baddies, so who's your favorite?

My all-time favorite boss is Phantom from DMC1. Trash-talking, huge, and awesome attacks. Plus...HE'S A SPIDER/SCORPION HYBRID WITH LAVA FOR BLOOD!

2nd fave boss is Griffon. The only sorta-decent boss.

My favorite enemies are no doubt the Marrionettes from DMC1 as well. Evil Puppets...come on people...

Retsamdrol

Master of Unlocking
I guess I must be alone in my liking of the Blades. For some reason, I always found it fun to fight those guys.

My favorite boss is Phantom. His voice was funny.

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
My Faveroit boss would have to be Mundus!! He was soo fun to fight espically when your flying toward him and just fireing away!! That is so crazy!! lol

D Assasin

Assasins Never Die
i would say beowulf agni and rudra and mundus
but the hardest opponent ive faced and i dont know if u guys still remember them was the nobodies especially when u encounter them for the 1st time

Alastor

Favourite boss would have to be Nelo Angelo (3rd encounter), mainly because his variety of attacks make the battle interesting.

Blades as my choice for enemies, its cool fighting them with melee weapons.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
my favourite Bosses are Nelo Angelo, Griffon and Phantom............and my favourite enemies are marrionette's and Blades :D

wicked_lester

my fav none boss is the nobodies, and my fav boss is mundus cuz theres that story behind the story that nobody even Dante knows

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...................but i think that Sparda told the story about the Prince of Darkness.............................thats y he has "Pure Vengance"

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
spardasdaughter;4615 said:
Hmm..I was always a big fan of tha phantom! he was pretty kool!
My second favorite was tha dark night guy...but wasnt he vergil?

the name of Blacknight is "Nelo Angelo"............the Darknight is Sparda...........dont mix the names....lol
and ya.....phantom is a cool boss..........i played with their moves..........lololol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Favourite boss: Definitely Nelo Angelo
2nd favourite: Doppelganger
3rd favourite: Griffon

Favourite non boss: Death Scythe
2nd favourite: Frost
3rd favourite: Hell Vanguard (yes it's listed as one of the lesser demons):ninja:

EliChan

Crazy Cat
In dmc1 my favourite bosses are nelo angelo and mundus
enemies sin scissors'family monsters and bloody mary ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom