• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Boasts and Creeds

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
What are your favorite creeds or boasts from fiction

I love these guys and their lines:

Guts:

"Destiny...destiny...destiny...destiny...SHUT THE HELL UP! How 'bout you save your high and mighty crap for after I've been haunted to death, skullface? Sacrifice? Offering? Destiny? Quit spoutin' out a bunch of cryptic explanations! The point is, this is war! It ain't different from any other war! The last one standing wins! Listen here! I'm beatin' all a' you back down to Hell! Tell those ugly pale-faced bastards for me! If I get hit, I will hit back! Tell 'em leavin' me half-eaten is gonna be the end of you! I'll hunt and kill all those wretched monsters...and all of you...DOWN TO THE LAST ONE! THIS IS...MY DECLARATION OF WAR!"

"I won't leave you somewhere. I've had enough of leaving people behind. This time, I won't lose you."

and of course, "GRIFFITH!!!"

Archer and Shirou (combined as one, since they're the same person)

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works

Kamina/ Simon (combined for space):
WHO THE HELL/**** DO YOU THINK WE ARE!

"A real man never dies, even when he's killed!"

Mark my words. This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who have fallen... The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa. That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill... THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!!!"

Goku and Gohan:

I'm a proud Saiyan who calls Earth home, and I'm here to defeat you. I am the warrior you've heard of in legend, pure of heart and awakened by fury, that's what I am. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!

I know your kind. You think you can waltz in here and take over. But you forgot one thing. I'M MY FATHER'S SON!!

Fight you? No, I wanna kill you.

Lelouch:

I am the man who destroys worlds and create worlds! (Terror tears up)

So long as the strong oppress the weak, my rebellion will continue to grow! It begins today with the divine punishment I have wrought upon the inept and foolish Viceroy Carales. I shall fight, against all those who abuse their power

Alucard and D:

Only a man can kill a monster. And you're all just dogs
Phantoms from the wayward past shall be returned to the darkness

Top Bottom