• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 2

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
What's your favorite area from DMC2? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

I actually really liked the first area, sort of the entire first half of the first mission. You had a cityscape coupled with music that just made you feel like you weren't welcome, and the really aggressive animation they gave the clouds in the sky added to it.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
What's your favorite area from DMC2? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

I actually really liked the first area, sort of the entire first half of the first mission. You had a cityscape coupled with music that just made you feel like you weren't welcome, and the really aggressive animation they gave the clouds in the sky added to it.

Agreed i liked the twon where you first start mostly because i do parkor and i love being able to jump from house to house and do tricks lol not possible where i live

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
because i do parkor and i love being able to jump from house to house and do tricks lol not possible where i live

Same here. Farmland ain't the best, and in town there's too many bars. Can't count the number of times I've been referred to as Spider-Man...

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Same here. Farmland ain't the best, and in town there's too many bars. Can't count the number of times I've been referred to as Spider-Man...

LOL its just too much fun to climb and leap and jump to get aroud screw walking ill scale and wall run around town just for kicks

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

There is a city called Farmland???

As for favorite stage............I guess inside Arius's building after it gets corrupted or the Oil Factory due to the rail grinding.

Closest thing to feeling like a Sonic game......or a stylish action game.

DMC2 had some neat ideas wish they incorporated more of that in other/future DMC games.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I gotta go with the giant tower of Arius. Going through it was an interesting ride and pretty cool too.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Gotta agree with DragonMaster here. Arius' office building all the way, because it gets eerier and eerier the closer you are to your objective every time you snag that special key item and go through the hallway!

--
DMC2 may still be the most hated, but at least this is the most Gothic and dark-themed DMC game to date, not to mention its OST is awesomesauce!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Gotta agree with DragonMaster here. Arius' office building all the way, because it gets eerier and eerier the closer you are to your objective every time you snag that special key item and go through the hallway!

--
DMC2 may still be the most hated, but at least this is the most Gothic and dark-themed DMC game to date, not to mention its OST is awesomesauce!

Gotta agree there i wonder if in the new dmc game(fingers crossed that happens asap) if they will bring back the gothic darker theme

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Gotta agree there i wonder if in the new dmc game(fingers crossed that happens asap) if they will bring back the gothic darker theme

Probably as Gothic as classic Castlevania, and dark for both that and the reboot (Lords of Shadow has a very dark theme).

Did you know DMC was intended by Hideki Kamiya as a series similar to Castlevania? Check out my thread on what DMC should've been if it still was in his direction to see why. It's under the DMC General Discussion.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Probably as Gothic as classic Castlevania, and dark for both that and the reboot (Lords of Shadow has a very dark theme).

Did you know DMC was intended by Hideki Kamiya as a series similar to Castlevania? Check out my thread on what DMC should've been if it still was in his direction to see why. It's under the DMC General Discussion.

post the link to my profile ill take a read to it lol

DarkSlayer54

My favorite area is when you have to escape the tower, and there's that one pool of lava where you can farm over 100,000+ orbs.

Top Bottom