• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fave Mega Man X character? (Part 2)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Okay screw da boss thing (gave me a headache tryina differentiate), who's ur fave X universe character?
for me...it's...
1448710.jpg

Demon619

Deadman walking
x4_zerodefend-325x450.jpg
446135-vile_large.png

I won't deny that Zero is my favorite of the X series, But I also have a soft spot for Vile as well....kinda...maybe...at least more then Sigma anyway.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
x4_zerodefend-325x450.jpg
446135-vile_large.png

I won't deny that Zero is my favorite of the X series, But I also have a soft spot for Vile as well....kinda...maybe...at least more then Sigma anyway.
Funny thing about Vile,to me,he's one of those villains that I hate to love,but I just can't help it.He's a straight up badass of a villain and nothing can change that.I just know that the rest of the MM fanbase hates him and Axl the most.Also,gotta like how his helmet feels like a Boba Fett reference.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Funny thing about Vile,to me,he's one of those villains that I hate to love,but I just can't help it.He's a straight up badass of a villain and nothing can change that.I just know that the rest of the MM fanbase hates him and Axl the most.Also,gotta like how his helmet feels like a Boba Fett reference.

Personally I don't really understand why alot of people hate him. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it was him that lead to Zero's death in the first game, maybe it was his boss battle where he always uses a Ride Armor first, or mabye it because he returns in alot of games despite getting killed off (kinda like Sigma but on a smaller scale). Eiterh way alot of people hate him and yet I really don't know why.

Still I don't hate him that much compared to other characters in the series, he is a straight up badass at times. And that Boba Fett look does fit when it comes to him.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
ZERO!

zero-mmx.png

:D
Ah nostalgia. Megaman X for the SNES is the only Megaman game I've played and I frigging loved it!
I remember I copied this pic when I was wee and showed it to my Mam and she asked "Why did you draw a robot with boobs?" XD

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Just like to point out that I hated Axl.

IMO he really was not needed for the X series and his inclusion in megaman X7 and X8 felt "forced" like Capcom wanted to introduce a younger character so younger fans could relate to.

He really never did go on to do much did he?

He was not mentioned during the Elf Wars nor was he mentioned in MMZ series which only further adds to the whole his appearance being just a last minute call from Capcom.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Perhaps I should start a "who's you most hated Mega Man X character lol".

Top Bottom