• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fav costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

If you have the Special Edition, I'll tell you my ones...

- Dante -

Topless Dante
Coatless DMC1 Dante
Legendary Dark Knight Dante

- Vergil -

Coatless Vergil
Corrupt Dark Knight Vergil/Nelo Angelo

Janny

Dines with dementia
Coatless Vergil and Dante's outfit as he appears in the ending cutscene. But Vergil's initial outfit rocks too.

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Yup.. After playing an entire game with Dante looking kinda messy, it was a relief to see him dressed all stylish ^_^

Sparda™

Janny;85478 said:
^ Yup.. After playing an entire game with Dante looking kinda messy, it was a relief to see him dressed all stylish ^_^

I know what you mean. All sweaty, with holes in his coat, a missing part on his right arm from It, a stylish wear is what he needed - also a stylish hairstyle as well...;)

slapsus

too bad Dante doesn't carry Rebellion with DMC1 costume...they should have put Force Edge as a separate devil arm for Dante :D

Sparda™

slapsus;90421 said:
too bad Dante doesn't carry Rebellion with DMC1 costume...they should have put Force Edge as a separate devil arm for Dante :D

That happens because in DMC1, Dante has his default weapon, the Force Edge.;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante: DMC1 Costume (It's going to be my all time favourite. If only it was available in DMC4 as well to see the old costume combined with Rebellion instead of Alastor/Force Edge on his back I would be so happy).

Vergil: The classic costume.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
yea definitely DMC1 and rebellion. Dante looked so cool in the anime. and for Vergil idk i mean he really only has 2 different costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom