• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fashion disasters

Osaka

trollololol
Ok so here goes:

I picked up a top (see offending pictar- ****ty laptop cam is ****ty) in the sales a few days ago and obviously thought it would look good on me (note that I didn't bother trying it on due to being a bit lazy. Although 98% of the time I do this and only rarely get it wrong.) Flash forward a few hours later at home when I try it on only to get an image of myself looking like some kind of roman slave girl from a comedy or something.

Anyway here I am finding myself wondering what I need to do to spruse it up and save it. So guys, any ideas? I've had a few ideas like add some flowers or beading maybe but input will be greatly recieved!

mytop.jpg

And to try and give moar life to the thread, talk about your fashion disasters (I know you've had some at least so don't try and hide it! :p lol)

Meg

Wear Ugs or Crocks cause then people will pay more attention to the ugliness of your foot wear to care about the dress. :p

Honestly though, try a big brown/black belt around the waist. and maybe a couple long (but not to long) necklaces. Make sure they're neutral colored. And maybe a nice pair of sunglasses and a pair of cowgirl boots.

......I've never given fashion advice before.:\

Osaka

trollololol
Yeah I tried putting it with a big black belt but it didn't really work. =/ But your advice about the long necklaces might work ( I have a long amber/brown necklace that might go with it but that's it since other than that I normally go for silver stuff and gold bangels.)

No fashion disasters of your own?

Meg

No not really. I have a very plain style; jeans and T-shirts. Although a shirt I just bought shrunk in the wash. :( I hadn't even wore it yet. That's as close as I've gotten.

Glad I could help. Let me know if it works out.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am a walking fashion disaster. Really, I'd wear an expensive designer long coat over a pair of baggy sweat pants and sneakers. I don't really have time to dress up though so I just throw on the nearest thing I get my hands on.

But I agree with Meg, use a belt, maybe one with sequins? And you could put on one of those little jersey thingies that's not really a jersey (I call them shrunken jerseys) But alas, don't take my word for it, I'm not that fashionable.

Top Bottom