• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fans of God Hand - Help needed for God hand 2

Chrysander

In a recent interview Motohide Eshiro stated that Capcom would be willing to make God Hand 2 if there was enough positive feedback from fans.
http://www.next-gen.biz/news/capcom-ope ... nd-sequels

So that means that if we want the game, we have to let them know. I've already written to them, and I will write again in time. But I am now trying to get everyone else on the planet to do so. So if you're a fan, or if you know other fans, get writing. The e-mail address is:

feedback@capcom.com

I wouldn't normally post this kind of thing, but up until now I assumed that God Hand was dead and there was no hope. Now, they are actually asking for feedback, so let's do it! If you loved the first game, then you should take a few moments to write something

Chrysander

Okay! I got a few dozen people to mail in, and found a way to contact Eshiro personally, so I'm compiling feedback from top players on youtube. Please, any God Hand fans on here, consider writing something and e-mailing them - this is how the game is going to get interest from Capcom, let them know we want it.

Top Bottom