• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fanfic Idea: Dante falling in love

LoyalDanteFan

Before anyone says anything, my DMC fan-fiction won't be just romance (unless I write one-shots). I have a character who is Dante's half-angel rival, a woman named Arista who's very jealous of him for being the awesome devil hunter that he is but secretly develops a huge crush on him but denies it despite her behavior/actions sometimes. She's planned to become a main character with her own goals, dreams, etc. (to not come out as a pointless love interest), and reluctantly teams up with Dante to take down an evil threat that's after both of them, particularly Dante.

With that out of the way, I'm still new to DMC (I've only been a fan for about a few months), and I'm trying to figure out how to get Dante to fall in love with Arista without screwing him up in the process. I love him a lot, and this is my first DMC fan-fiction. Dante's portrayal is critical considering he's popular. Lol

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
I sort of have the same idea,except I'm using a full blooded angel who at first in order to bring Dante to the Angel World she says to him that she'd pay with her body for him to accept the job,Dante refuses but accepts the job anyways
The angel's name in it is Scarlett
Fanfic's called Devil May Cry: Scarlet Angel
Look of Dante I'm using is at first Devil May Cry 2 Dante with his personality derived from his fourth game self

Top Bottom