• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan art/ fiction thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

Some members on our community have some really creative ideas and I thought it'd probably be nice if we have a fan art/ fiction forum where people can share their DMC inspired work and get feedback. :)

There are some pretty cool fan fic threads going on at the general discussion area already...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've started it. Its called DMC fan fic (I think, I've never been good with names:unsure: )
But it's under Devil May Cry General Discussion, so far I've had no visitors to that thread.

machindix

Well... perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough in the previous post... what I'm sugggesting here is an independent fan art/ fiction forum. That way we won't have to go though all the general discussion threads just to find someones work. Besides, an independent forum might encourage more submissions...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
machindix;7442 said:
Well... perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough in the previous post... what I'm sugggesting here is an independent fan art/ fiction forum. That way we won't have to go though all the general discussion threads just to find someones work. Besides, an independent forum might encourage more submissions...

Right I get ya, thanks for articulating.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;7442 said:

We really need a fan fic forum right now.It was ok when there were only a handful of poems in the thread...now there are a number of stories written by different people and it's hard going through all the pages to find the stories.
I hope the administrator notices this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom