• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout Loadout

CloudStryker

Surviving
Yes it's another Fallout 3 thread from me, the games just so addictive.:D

I was Just wondering what's your style, do you:
Sneak about in your chinese stealth suit silently taking out enimes with the infiltrator.
Mabey dawn the T51b power armour and grab the precission gattling laser.
Or even recruit loads of followers, fire a bullet at a target and then watch Fawks maul them to death.

Personnaly I tend to sneak about, a LOT, get into a good sniping spot, take potshots with my reservists rifle and when the get two close start using the Xenl... Xylon... The special assault rifle.

So what do you do?

aka958

Don't trust people
When I was playing I had two styles. One sneaky sniper shooting style, the other was a body spreading shotgun shooting type of gun.

I never had a follower, always on my own. I had the chinese stealth whatever suit and used to snipe raiders and super mutants with either my sniper rifle, hunter rifle or my scoped revolver or whatever it was.
Always wearing a shotgun when I grow tired of how slow I walked forward. My "The Terrible Shotgun" which did 72 or so damage oblirelated almost all my enemies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
For your amusement, I present to you one of the finest mods I have ever used during the course of playing Fallout 3, which in turn decided my set up.

5885-3-1268397817.jpg

Now imagine that with a mod that lets you take along extra followers depending on your Charisma skill, in short, imagine 6 of those following me around the wasteland, destroying everything stupid enough to get in my way and decimating entire populations of Deathclaws.

I'd frequently venture into Old Olney with my Space Marine squad equipped with Heavy Bolters, Heavy Flamers and Bolters just to clear out the town.

Why did I uninstall the game again? *Runs off to get my disc*

CloudStryker

Surviving
I can't go nuts, I'm stuck with the 360 version. :(
One quick question, How much damage does that cannon of yours do?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I can't remember exactly, I uninstalled the game from my system nearly 8 months ago now, but I think it was something utterly redonkulous, couple hundred at the very least.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meh, it's not really off topic, it's build discussion and since I got mine from a mod, it's fair to discuss the mod. :p
I'm surprised you use the Reservist's Rifle, I find the three shot clip really limiting, why not the Victory Rifle?

CloudStryker

Surviving
Ok, makes a change i'm not off topic, thanks.
I prefer the reservist due to the very high critical hit% and that the scope stays still when aiming down the sights.
I reload after every shot anyway so even if it was a single shot I'd be ok. :D

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
I am Ussually By Myself As well. Untill they Came out with the Broken Steel DLC I would never even bring Dogmeat with me Since he had very little health But with Broken Steel He get as much Health As Fawkes.

Do any of you know About the Firelance?

Or Did you know About the Fact that you can use Dogmeat to get stuff Out of Locked places like the Gun in the Shack behind a 100% Lockpick Difficulty door?

LOL, I know so Much About Fallout3 it's not even Funny.

Edit: My loadouts Usualy Are rounded, I don't tend to Lean towards one grouping I like to Mix Around the Perks.

aka958

Don't trust people
After all I've read it shows that I'm pretty much ignorant when it comes to this game.

Did the game really change so much after all DLC's?

I never knew about any reserve rifle, victory rifle, fawkes, firelance or any of that stuff you use.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Oh noes, you should Know About Fawkes. He is in the Main Storyline.

Reservist Rifle you only get if you Shoot the Sniper Down off the Ledge he is Crouching on. (He gives you the Oasis Hood too) (Lob A grenade up there if he Doesn't fall down, he will then)

And none of this Came with the DLC's. Only Dogmeats Health going up came with A DLC.

aka958

Don't trust people
ProtoTypeRaavyn;240224 said:
Oh noes, you should Know About Fawkes. He is in the Main Storyline.

Reservist Rifle you only get if you Shoot the Sniper Down off the Ledge he is Crouching on. (He gives you the Oasis Hood too) (Lob A grenade up there if he Doesn't fall down, he will then)

And none of this Came with the DLC's. Only Dogmeats Health going up came with A DLC.

The sniper on a ledge? How many ledges and snipers is it through the game?

I don't remember Fawkes, I don't remember anyone throughout the Fallout 3 game.

Does this mean that I got bad luck pretty much everytime I made a quest and chose the way with the worst rewards most of the time?

aka958

Don't trust people
Whatever... good riddance anyways. Got bored as fast as I started it.

I'll stop being off-topic now.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Awe that saddens me that you got bored with it So Quickly.

And the Firelance is the Specailty Alien Blaster. Catches people on Fire!

And Jingwie's Shock Sword is Freaking awesome you can Sneak up on People with the Chinese Stealth Armor on and kill people With the Shock Sword and their buddies in the Next Room won't come A running like if you used A gun. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You guys...All this damn talk about Fallout 3 has made me reinstall it, along with all my mods.
I'm not going to have a social life anymore.

Top Bottom