• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 3 question

aka958

Don't trust people
In the oasis you get a quest there. I choose to give him that potion that made him grow more to save the wasteland (to get it green and that). I wonder will it ever be growing trees outside the wasteland then? im really curious about it. could someone please answer i really wanna know if it is going to be green and healthy.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It doesn't happen at any point during your play through, it's likely to take a good hundred or so years before the Wasteland starts seeing any results like that, but just think, with Project Purity running and Oasis growing, it'll double the chances of the people of the Wastes surviving. :lol:

Don't forget to grab your Unique Outcast Power Armour set off of Linden before you leave!

aka958

Don't trust people
Ye but still... you can wait a hundred years and still live right? just wait 24 hours so many times that you'll need lots of cofee to stay awake then it has gone around 10 years. do it around 10 000 times then it should be done... or much more o_O

Top Bottom