• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Can i have some info about Fable, any of the games. the story line, how the game is for playing, good or bad ratings.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Created by Lionhead Studios and basic story is your a Hero in the land of Albion. Your village is raided and destroyed by bandits and your father is killed and sister kidnapped. You set out to try and find out why it happened and to find your sister. Thats the really basic idea for the story of it anyway. Its a great little game, main quests a little short and games over quite quickly but lots to do in between and can continue playing after you have completed it. I know you have registered on ProjectEgo and you will find plenty of detailed information on it there.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nah, I'm the n00b on the forum :lol:

Just make use of the search function - and check the dates of threads before you post in them too. Otherwise, just have fun :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
arkham;56562 said:
Thanks i asked because i dont want to be the noob on the forum.

Well your new to the game and new to the forums so cant be expected to be to clued in about it. You know the rules and some of the people as we are staff there too so dont have to worry really. :lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
If you are gatting fable get the lost chapters one. It's the same as the original but with more quests.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dalkin;58275 said:
If you are gatting fable get the lost chapters one. It's the same as the original but with more quests.

Yeah that would be the wise option. ^_^

Top Bottom