• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

F.E.A.R.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Hey guys it's ResaMoon!!!

Okay, so as of late, I went in for a Job Interview, and alot of things have crossed my mind. I'm going to buy a laptop with a video game called F.E.A.R. a horror first shooter game. I played the demo of it for the first time on the PS3, and loved it.

Now, from my knoweledge, there's a PC version out, and since I don't have an Xbox or a PS3... Would anyone know where to get the PC version? :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Not difficult to find, like Dreadnought said it should be easy to find on places like Amazon, Gamestop, GAME, Play.com and so on.

Wouldn't life be easier if it were listed on the Steam catalogues though...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you browsed your local tech/gaming stores? They should have it in there, and if you don't want to buy anything online you could always organize with your gamestore to have it ordered in for you.
I've got the PC version. I don't play it though.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Eh, it'd be awhile to get to a city to order it... I haven't been there for like months... And dieing to go back... Next time I'm in, I'll check... But it's EB Games... God only knows what type of idioticy they'd cook up next... -_-

Top Bottom