• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Excellent news for us Sengoku BASARA fans.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
This just in :

The game will feature no Online play whatsover,instead only Offline Co-op. There will be more playable characters announced and BASED OFF THE ANIME.WTF??????????Here's hoping for Date Negohime,Ina and Sanada Nobuyuki if anything.Also old man Magoichi Saiga[the second or better yet the first Saiga,Suzuki Shigehide] and Nene along with Anayama Kosuke and finally Shima Zakun-er Sakon for me please.

The Capcom producers answered the fans questions concerning the palyable characters and confirmed that it would be characters important to the anime series and won't be announced till a few weeks before the game releases. Hell yes and hope for the list above.And Musashi of course.

The game will include anime cutscenes as well?Yeah?[At least I hope it won't bee the same style as the anime's...I hope like SB2H!]

These details came from one of the Capcom product managers at the booth. It seems very clear that we can expect to see some more characters.

...Awesomegasm.

PS : Europe seems to be getting a Special Limited Edition of the game that will come with the Anime DVDs. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!!!Finally,we get better treatment at videogames.

Ahem...excuse me.

Yeah,more than 16 playables.F*CK YEAH!!!!

Top Bottom