• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Every Month

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Every month I will (As my way of a donation), give someone the gift of a Gold Membership. This will help Steve and his family with costs and it will provide you wonderful members with increased benefits from your account.

There is no order of choosing or first come, first served. Simply reply here or either message me and I will keep note of everyone who would enjoy a Gold Membership and make that happen in the near future.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not posting in the hopes of getting picked (I'm okay with my account being a regular one) but I just thought I'd say....that is very generous of you, LoD. ^^ It's a very nice thing to do, for both the Admins, and the users.

I really don't mind if you or anybody wants me to. I seriously don't. I know it will help, that is why I want to do this.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You are mature! Period.

Ha, I see what you did, there. xD

I really don't mind if you or anybody wants me to. I seriously don't. I know it will help, that is why I want to do this.

Really, it's okay. :) Feel free to shower whomever you like with your generosity; I just think it's nice that you're doing it at all. ^_^

KRSkull

Earlier on DMC.org

If enforcing law and order and adequate online etiquette isn't your bag, please engage 'douche mode'* so that we can blacklist you.
Cheers!
This thread was made deliberately vague as to rouse any dormant douches amongst us.
Cheers again!
* Engaging douche mode will result in a ban. Please do not engage douche mode or in any way share any douch-bauchery with the group, thank you.

Every month I will (As my way of a donation), give someone the gift of a Gold Membership. This will help Steve and his family with costs and it will provide you wonderful members with increased benefits from your account.

There is no order of choosing or first come, first served. Simply reply here or either message me and I will keep note of everyone who would enjoy a Gold Membership and make that happen in the near future.

I nominate myself to be a regular member of this forum.

That is a generous offer which by the way have increased my respect for you. But i like being a common member of this community.

Top Bottom