• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Every Day the Same Dream

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That was...Incredibly depressing, even a little unsettling, it's weird, that character, no face, no name, no personality, yet I still felt connected to him somehow, it's like, there's something about him that just makes him identifiable, everyone knows his situation.

Kinda weird, I got through three of the stages and was trying to find anything that could make some form of difference to his little life, not exactly a cheerful game, but...Cool nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Angelo Credo;265884 said:
That was...Incredibly depressing, even a little unsettling, it's weird, that character, no face, no name, no personality, yet I still felt connected to him somehow, it's like, there's something about him that just makes him identifiable, everyone knows his situation.

i know what you mean. the entire time i was playing it i was thinking about this song. the wierdest part is when you see the ending (no spoilers), it's depressing but still feels somewhat liberating. maybe because you're done with the game and never have to play it again, who knows. :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I have to admit, the ending kinda stopped me in my tracks for a moment, walking out and seeing that, I just...Stopped and stared at the screen for a good minute or two before doing anything.

I was actually hoping I could run forward and save him before he jumped off. :/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It struck a chord with me for some reason...

Just a little semi-abstract story that's kinda powerful and grim, all the more so for you having to physically repeat the guy's mornings over and over. Someone could make something like that into a short (depressing =P) film. I think it'd work great, esp. in black and white. Kudos to the creators.

Meg

It was very powerful. I kept wondering what was gonna happen and when I saw it I was just like o_O Thanks for sharing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...how many of you actually sat down at the cubicle? I thought, screw it, and went right past it.

Meg

Chloe_Ryder;266116 said:
LOL...how many of you actually sat down at the cubicle? I thought, screw it, and went right past it.

Maybe I did......

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't play it on my computer at home (cr@p internet connection). And i can't play it on the one in the library (blocked becaused its 'sexually explicit' apparently.)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hmm, it's definitely not sexually explicit, VB. Must just be their filter.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well that was quite powerful and unique. I love stuff like that one of those things you could read so much into.
Nice find Lexy

Top Bottom