• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enter the Captain......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Hi my screen name is Captain Liberty but I'd probably prefer it if you used my real name (Morgan if you don't wana go through me profile), it's easy to have one screen name for all the forums

So anyway I've been in love with Devil May cry ever since I got the demo of the first game. Looked in the shops for weeks for it until it finally came out. I've never gotten bored of it and I judge all my combat games by the DMC standards. I've fully completeed the first and most of the second (got bored) but never got the third as i was so upset witht he second i lost fath in capcom :mad:. Though it doesn't look to be to bard as i decide to get the new one just as the se is about to be released so WOOPY:D

Anyway I'm 18 years old, a HUGE sword and gun nut (DMC infulence for ya!) and intrested in the Martial arts too. I'm aiming to join the police an average sprit artist I also love comics and have one of those huge leather coats (a DMC and anime influenced decision:p) you could probably say i'm the typical geek :p

I usually join forums and then forget about them after 6 months but I'm hoping this time I've found something to stuck with;)

Anything else anyone wana know feel free to ask

(I also have dislexia so my spelling is terrible, sorry if you have troble reading my writing sometimes)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;5092 said:
Hi my screen name is Captain Liberty but I'd probably prefer it if you used my real name (Morgan if you don't wana go through me profile), it's easy to have one screen name for all the forums

So anyway I've been in love with Devil May cry ever since I got the demo of the first game

same as me...............welcome to the Club mate....................have a nice Devil night today :D

Curse

Cursed Girl
che .....you're spelling's better then mine XD

and btw you're kind alike me... i wanted to join the polica...i was always interested in martial arts i hawe a couple of books about them...i just lowe swords!! i wanna make a wooden sword all by myself!!!
andi just lowe kattanas!
so i guess we'll get along just fine ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;5092 said:
(I also have dislexia so my spelling is terrible, sorry if you have troble reading my writing sometimes)

dont worry................:D
we are nice to each other;)

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Thanks for all the replys everyone:D

Right firstly yep I am intrested in Martial arts but so far have only done basic karate (SO not worth it:() and I'm doing iadio (japanese sword style). I'm also in the process of looking to pick up a second style.

The only reason i put me dislexier (I think the person who spelt that was the same one who put an S in lisp>_< ) was because I've been to forums before and had mordirators warn me for my spelling before, not nice:(

And curse if your in England good luck the police is hard to get into. i've been trying for the last 18months and the only way in is to go back to college for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom