• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enough Crapping Around.Here are news that will blow you away.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'm back.Time to show you boys and girls how it's done...in one fell swoop with style...prepare for Smoking SSick SSStylish combo.

First more news about Dissidia 012 that ties with The Third Birthday and the Final Mix of KH BBS :

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/16/square_enix_psp_push/

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/1...ther-psp-games-unlock-aya-and-cloud-costumes/

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/15/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-will-be-ready-in-january/

The third Birthday is to come on the 23 of December and th FInal Mix is slated to come during during January while Dissidia will come during Q2 of 2011[Spring 2011].What's common between these games?THIS :

The first prints[aka preorders] of Parasite Eve 3 : The 3rd birthday and KH BBS Final Mix will include a special code for Dissida 012 to unlock the Kingdom Hearts costume of Cloud and the Aya Brea costume for Lightning!OH,YES!!!!

Clouds_Cool_Costume.png

Claire_Lightning_Farron_-_2nd_Alt_Costume.png

I think that you can all say it :

Smoking SSick SSStylish

And for you only :

Claire_Lightning_Farron_%26_Kain_Highwind_-_1st_Alt_Costumes.PNG

Kain_Highwind_-_EX_Mode.PNG

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nice find, unfortunately, this does not benefit me much since I don't own a PSP, and I want more FF Versus XIII news and stuff, along with MGS: Rising and Catherine.:( Although Lightning looks extremely hot in Aya Brea's costume. :D

Good find, Devil Bane.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Hm...I think you have to buy one eventually Chaos...you are missing a TON,without exaggeration,of good games.The same will happen with the 3DS too.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;274086 said:
Hm...I think you have to buy one eventually Chaos...you are missing a TON,without exaggeration,of good games.The same will happen with the 3DS too.

Unfortunately, I do not like playing games in handheld, for private reasons. It is something that it is hard to explain. I prefer playing games in consoles than handhelds, anytime.

You could say that I am anti-PSP/NDS, but I do not condemn the games nor players.

Meg

*grins feminist teeth at Lightning picture* First Dante gets a redesign and now THIS! All my favorite characters are being trashed. ;_;One (of the many) cool things about Lightning is that she isn't overly sexed up. This isn't cool. :mad:
Lightning: I warned you.
Meg: :huh:
Lightning: I asked what would you do if I got a redesign.
Meg: *dies inside*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;274152 said:
*grins feminist teeth at Lightning picture* First Dante gets a redesign and now THIS! All my favorite characters are being trashed. :_: One (of the many) cool things about Lightning is that she isn't overly sexed up. This isn't cool. :mad:

:lol: The pure Lightning fan. :lol:

So, you don't like her being a bit more sexy?

I think it is hard to imagine Lightning wear a nice dress... but she gonna look beautiful if she does that... *drools*

Meg

^ NO! There are already tons of female game characters for guys to drool over. Leave Lightning alone! ;_;

She would never wear that anyway! Now we're making her do things she doesn't want to do.
Lightning: I don't mind.

I can't see her in a dress. I wonder what she would do if she got married? :lol:
Lightning: "If?"
Meg: Let's face it. No guy is gonna marry someone that can get their a$$ kicked by their wife.
Lightning: True.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Hug accepted. Now, wear a dress, wear a Lightning wig, take a picture of yourself and show it to us! *evil laugh* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meg

I hate dresses. :p

Anyway, this is horribly off topic. To get us back ON topic. My never ending joke:

*runs around happily*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
*Scratches head and looks at Aya-Lightning*

I thought Aya was sexy during her shower scenes,not while wearing her street clothes and fighting.Lightning isn't the "ultra-curvy" type[like Tiffa] to be sexualized just by wearing clothes like that.I think they fit her.That's me though.

You can't say a thing about the Amano costume thought meg.;)

ALSO : GAMEPLAY

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-10-dissidia-final/704580

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;274152 said:
*grins feminist teeth at Lightning picture* First Dante gets a redesign and now THIS! All my favorite characters are being trashed. ;_;One (of the many) cool things about Lightning is that she isn't overly sexed up. This isn't cool. :mad:

Buuuut... it's an alternate costume. To represent the 3rd birthday if you get the game. It's a total extra, like an easter egg or something.

Meg

^ *slaps forehead* I love how you always have to explain something obvious while not realizing that it was a joke. :lol: Love ya, Aka. :lol: :lol:

BTW, extra or no that isn't the point, so :p..........:lol:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
possibly getting my a$$ kicked or not, i would marry Lightning...she is pretty hot anyway......i like her more than Yuna tbh....which is bad...since.....YUNA WAS MY FIRST LOVE ;_; *sobs

Top Bottom