• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enemies you had the most trouble dealing with in DMD mode

GF9000000Returns

I'll start

DMC1- Demon Panthers, Nelo Angelo(the third fight was a beeyotch), Nightmare(OH GOD!), and Mundus

DMC3- Vergil (second and final), Grim Reapers, Colorful scythe demons(mission 19), Nevan, Arkham

DMC4- Faust, The shredder demons(they scared me), Credo, Sanctus(first battle if I recall), Agnus

DmC- Dreamrunners, Witch(b*tch), Mundus Spawn, Vergil, and Mundus(if you f*ck up. could be a bit hard to read him)

How about you guys? Oh, and I didn't play DMC2's DMD mode since I was turned off.

EnJ

Shade
DMC 1- Phantom (that camera ><), and Nightmare.
DMC 3 - Final Vergil, Beowulf and Arkham.
DMC 4 - Chimeras Assaults and Agnus. And blitz sometimes.

DMC 2 and DmC didin't play on DMD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DMC1- Nightmare, Phantom and Mundus...he was too hard>_<
DMC3-Nevan because she wouldn't keep still.
DMC4- Sanctus both fights because he wouldn't keep still.

DmC- Vergil, all the others were surprisingly easy.

I would have answered about DMC2 as well, but I can't remember much about playing that game.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
DMC1 nightmares
DMC2 ha yeah right.
DMC3 too easy.
DMC4 Bitz
DmC None. Too easy again.

Bazilican

NANIDATOU?!

It was pretty easy for me in DMD mode. I honestly don't know why people say its so hard. All you have to do is memorize the enemies attacks along with the new attacks they do quickly, and the rest is a simple ride.

Guess the DMC series isn't tat challenging for me, IDK.
tumblr_m7jslpRWZK1ranlh4o1_400.gif

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DMC1 MOTHERFU*KING NIGHTMARE !! he's literally a nightmare to beat !

DMC 3:The Chess enemies.. they're just annoying.

DMC 4:The enemies who come from the ground for cheap hits.

DmC: Easy....:p

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It was pretty easy for me in DMD mode. I honestly don't know why people say its so hard. All you have to do is memorize the enemies attacks along with the new attacks they do quickly, and the rest is a simple ride.

Guess the DMC series isn't tat challenging for me, IDK.
tumblr_m7jslpRWZK1ranlh4o1_400.gif

In theory maybe lol but that takes a lot of oberservational skills, timing, and knowledge oif each enemies attacks and the timing of such not something to just shrug at lol..i know im kind of the same batman arkham city medal challenges for the combat no matter how hard it is i can atleast double if not triple the score no matter how many enemies storyline new sotry plus campaign challeneges etc i wreck it all so i guess its how good you are at what you choose to be good at lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
OH and as i have played dmc3 and 4 id have to say

DMC3- Spiders and Beowulf

DMC4- Blitz(just because of how freaking fast that bastard is) and sanctus

aoshi

DMC 3 - Enigmas(DMD) and Geryon.(I hate that horse. Always galloping away and have to be very careful than any other boss.. Even arkham was eh...the same kind but i say geryon is more annoying).

Bazilican

In theory maybe lol but that takes a lot of oberservational skills, timing, and knowledge oif each enemies attacks and the timing of such not something to just shrug at lol..i know im kind of the same batman arkham city medal challenges for the combat no matter how hard it is i can atleast double if not triple the score no matter how many enemies storyline new sotry plus campaign challeneges etc i wreck it all so i guess its how good you are at what you choose to be good at lol

Funny, I didn't have to do much observing. All I had to do was memories every enemies attack and that's about it. They give Dante all these abilities that its pretty easy to beat my enemies.

Again, DMC3 DMD mode must not be that difficult for me.

lol, and people say its SOOO hard.:lol:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Funny, I didn't have to do much observing. All I had to do was memories every enemies attack and that's about it. They give Dante all these abilities that its pretty easy to beat my enemies.

Again, DMC3 DMD mode must not be that difficult for me.

lol, and people say its SOOO hard.:lol:

Well thats pretty impressive

Top Bottom