• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enchanted Arms

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Okay, I'm not sure how others reacted to this game, so anyone who's played it, I'm just wondering how you felt it was.

Personally, I'm finding it to be too long and super repeatitive, what about you? :dry:

Phage

Heartbreaker
for when it was released I found the visuals to be brilliant compared to what was available in the J-RPG genre. but the characters were incredibly annoying[especially Karen -UGGHH!] along with their respective voice acting and yeah the gameplay was very long/drawn-out and repetative.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I absolutely despised Yuki and Karin, they were by far the most annoying of all videogame characters EVER. I found the visuals stunning, but the dialogue scenes coulda been played out differently. I didn't find a liking to the way they set it up.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
The gameplay was enjoyable, but it dragged. The ending kinda just ruined the whole thing though. If you want a long good gameplay, then I would advise you to get it, but other than that... AVOID IT COMPLETELY

Top Bottom