• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Emoticon music videos

Meg

Ok here's a random idea I had. Post a music video and then a bunch of emoticons that basically explain the story of that video.

Since my current music obsession is Christina Perri's album Lovestrong I'll do this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeW0Sl0tNS8&feature=channel_video_title

Now here's the video in emoticons;
Count_Sheep.gif

frantic.gif

swimming-smiley.gif

123.gif

balloons.gif

wind14.gif

Vishenka_11.gif

DARN IT THIS IS HARD! ;_;

Oh forget it! XD That's what I came up with. I actually won't be surprised if no one else does this because its difficult. XD
EDIT: SRS is a perfectionist and wasn't happy with what I came up with, so I changed it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ok here's a random idea I had. Post a music video and then a bunch of emoticons that basically explain the story of that video.

Since my current music obsession is Christina Perri's album Lovestrong I'll do this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeW0Sl0tNS8&feature=channel_video_title

Now here's the video in emoticons;
Count_Sheep.gif

frantic.gif

shrk.gif

123.gif

balloons.gif

wind14.gif

pillowfight.gif

DARN IT THIS IS HARD! ;_;

Oh forget it! XD That's what I came up with. I actually won't be surprised if no one else does this because its difficult.
I'm getting counting sheep, which confuses her, but she than gets chased by a shark which makes her want to start a rock band that causes her to buy a balloon and parady Up than somehow she gets into a car and ends up in a pillow fight..... What the hell kinda music video is this????!!!! LMBO SO MUCH IT HURTS!!!!!

Meg

I'm getting counting sheep, which confuses her, but she than gets chased by a shark which makes her want to start a rock band that causes her to buy a balloon and parady Up than somehow she gets into a car and ends up in a pillow fight..... What the hell kinda music video is this????!!!! LMBO SO MUCH IT HURTS!!!!!
You didn't actually watch the thing did you?! :p
Well of course it isn't perfect because I only have so much patience when it comes to finding emoticons.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just watched the video right now and I can't figure out why their is a shark icon when there was no shark in the video. (Not that I saw anyway) And there was no pillow fight ether lol

Meg

I just watched the video right now and I can't figure out why their is a shark icon when there was no shark in the video. (Not that I saw anyway) And there was no pillow fight ether lol
I just said its not going to be perfect! I couldn't find one of a smiley drowning, so I went with the shark. Also, I couldn't find one of two smilies cuddling in a bed so I went with a pillow fight. Gees! Stop taking everything so literally. :p

If it makes you feel better I'll keep looking and in the mean time how about you come up with one yourself. :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LMBO!!! Sorry LOL It's not my fault the icons make no sense! Lol lol lol lol lol lol And your on! I'm look up icons and put my song lol.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I tried and it's hard!!!! LMBO!!!!!! I quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO LMBO LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
SRS means Sex Reassignment Surgery. I actually found this out today so I lol'd when you called Sparda's Rejected Son that. Forgive my immaturity. Anyway, I didn't listen to the song ('cause I don't like Christina Perri), but I can imagine how hard making a music video out of emotioncons could be so...*likes Meg's post*

Meg

SRS means Sex Reassignment Surgery. I actually found this out today so I lol'd when you called Sparda's Rejected Son that. Forgive my immaturity. Anyway, I didn't listen to the song ('cause I don't like Christina Perri), but I can imagine how hard making a music video out of emotioncons could be so...*likes Meg's post*
XDDDD

Wait. You don't like Christina Perri?! *gasp* :eek: WAAAAH!!! ;________; How dare you not have the same opinion as me! You're so mean.
bd9.gif

So are you gonna make one, Dani? :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Great now I gotta change my user name... Lol (I'll never be able to live this down ugh lol)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey Meg was I taken off your following list by mistake because it says your no longer following me. (I would've PM you but I can't because I can't write anything on your page due to you not following me. ) Did something happen?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Told ya. :p

And I fixed mine. Happy?
Hey Meg I wasn't sure if you had seen my post asking you if perhaps you removed me from your follow list by mistake. So I decided to quote a random post that way it will show up on your alerts and perhaps this can all be fixed. If I did something please talk to me about it at least. :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
XDDDD

Wait. You don't like Christina Perri?! *gasp* :eek: WAAAAH!!! ;________; How dare you not have the same opinion as me! You're so mean.
bd9.gif

So are you gonna make one, Dani? :p
Late reply is late. >.<

Yeah, well, I bet you don't like Rammstein so MEH! D:<

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not too sure I have enough patience for it.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom