• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

easy way to defeat blitz

darkninjax123

Assassin
well my stragety is where u keep using charge shots and keep jumping in the air and dont fall on ground and if u do just jump again and keep shooting and make sure to dodge all attacks and when he goes into red mode just let him go suicide bomb on you(make sure u have d/t though) and right when he catches you active d/t and you'll escape his clutches and he'll blow up with taking lil damge to yourself

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yay thanks that helps me get past blitz on bloody palace i usealy
get pretty far when i get past him

ruru22

my way of killing blitz is just shotgun his *** till hes vulnerable then use gilgamesh and kick13 his *** in dt...(twice) he should turn red. then keep shooting at him till he blows up.

The Only

Devil May Cry Badass
The fastest way to kill blitz with Nero is using the summoned swords. And the fastest and easiest way with Dante is to use pandora. The move were Dante throws pandora down in the suit case version and goes "Audios Amigos" It knocks the static off of blitz immediately just use it when you got an opening easier when he shoots the beam at you. I do it when I play bloody palace

Top Bottom