• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

EA vs Capcom

Dead Space or Resident Evil?

• Total voters

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Between:
Dead Space
dead_space_2_02.jpg

and
Resident Evil
resident-evil-5-20070726113937477.jpg

I just want to know which one do you like to play? (both are survival horror game)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I played both Dead space and Resident evil 5 , but i didn't play dead space 2 so I don't know if i chose the right one , cuz RE5 is amazing and there is always action everywhere in the game , and dead space 1 is more horror than action so I'm going to pick dead space.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i say none cuz i haven't played them the only horror survival game i've played is the suffering it's pretty scary at first your watching a camera monitor look around the room goes fuzzy then nothing.....goes fuzzy a monster is seen standing just outside the room your in....goes fuzzy and is gone

also your watching a ghost get electracuted in the electric chair then you look at the monitor that overlooks the room your in and the zombie/ghost thing is seen walking towards you and when it's about to kill you it goes fuzzy and dissapears and then when you turn the electric chair on again it doesn't work

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
If you want survival horror experience on space, pick Dead Space games. If you want survival horror experience on Earth, pick Resident Evil games. Both series have their own merits, but as for now, I definitely prefer Dead Space games due to it being much more being scary than Resident Evil 5, great storylines, and more likable characters.

Top Bottom