• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 Dmc4

How much do you want to see DMC4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

How has everyone been doing? Well anyways, I can't wait to hear some info about the PS3 and DMC4. Capcom hasan't released any information on it since last E3 saying that its going to be made. I wish Capcom would show it already, and if they already did, then I haven't seen it and I'm anxious. I hope I won't have to wait till TGS to finally see some info. Ok, who temporarily dislikes Capcom for not giving any info? I am. And what are you gonna do when you finally get some info, or even a new trailer of DMC4?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm not really sure what Capcom has up their sleeve regarding Devil May Cry 4 or even when they intend to release any more information, but I'm certain that DMC4 will blow the previous Devil May Cry titles out of the water.

Oh and I voted "I will explode in happiness if they do it!" by the way... ;)

Noxotic

I'm pretty sure that they'll save all of their GOOD games for TGS cause E3 is about everything, including consoles. That was this years star. TGS is the Tokyo GAME Show. It's all about the games.:ninja:

Virgil

well they said that for japan it's coming out in november and for us in america it's to be expected about early 2007 like january

jeeral harold

i heard that Capcom plans to release 10 PSP and three DS games by the end of March 2006. i think that DMC will be released by the end of march in the psp
........and i saw the E3 2005 only . i hope i can see more

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Virgil;906 said:
well they said that for japan it's coming out in november and for us in america it's to be expected about early 2007 like january

ya......................but if they release the same month the letters would be japanese...........and we couldnt understand that...................thats y it will be released the same year that PS3....................i guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom