• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dusk Golem claims the new Silent Hill game is still alive!

Gasoline Tank

Right now, it's not a good time to be a Silent Hill fan. People like me are absolutely choking (a rather unusual term used in Scotland, meaning 'keen') to see a new entry. But I don't want a remake. Unless of course, you want to count the interesting news about the old ones receiving new, glossy, PC ports, there has not been bugger all verifiable news about this franchise in many years now, besides Konami promoting their pachinko machines and whatnot.

Tokyo Game Show and previous Sony events came and went without a whimper of anything Silent Hill related being brought up, but we got related DLC for Dead by Daylight. That's surely something, right? Yeah! Um... nah.

I'm a big fan of the series, but I felt that the latter ones (as in, the post Team Silent entries) were just not that great at all. The stories were fine. The gameplay? No! But one game I feel that's really, really like Silent Hill, and captures that retro survival horror magic of yesteryear with a modern feel, is The Evil Within 2. The first one too, but more so the sequel.

Only time will tell if we'll hear anything directly from Konami themselves. Or maybe we'll just have to keep on using and abusing that famous hashtag - #****Konami. But anyway, post your favourite moments from any of the games.

While I'm here, has anybody seen this documentary about the series?

[/URL]

Top Bottom