• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Duodecim Prologus and english trailer

Reanbell

Your very own star
Tifa's voice sounds really odd there. Like, it's too sweet, not that she isn't sweet or anything... but it sounds different from the usual. xD Though it's the same voice actress as always, isn't it?

Otherwise, I am really excited. Tifa and Kain are my absolute favorite, so I'll be excited to use them. I think Laguna's battle style seems the most interesting though, so I think I'll be trying that one as much as I can first. If I have the choice. xD

I think it's kinda lame that you've got to pay for it, though. =/ Considering how cheap the game itself is however, I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm glad to have Aerith as an assist, she looks so awesome. >w<

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I cannot play as Kain, his voice just reminds me of Makato (who's gay) and The Mystery guy >.> Liam O'brian doesn't suit Kain, at least to me. Lightning's voice is a lot better in the Japanese version.

As for the EU version, it's going to be released at the exact same time as the US version of Prologus. But I don't see how they can do that due to the time differences, etc.

aka958

Don't trust people
That is impossible since the PSN updates at different times for NA and EU so you must've been misinformed.

EU will then get the release on wednesday when we'll get our update unlike NA who gets it on tuesday.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
-_- SE have said BOTH Demos WILL be released at the same time, it doesn't matter if they update at different dates :/ I've seen games put on the PSN before or after the actual PSN update, so it isn't impossible. Considering you don't know about the EU yet, please, don't say I've been misinformed -.-'

aka958

Don't trust people
Why not? I mean, many where misinformed there would be a chaos side story.

I've never seen that happen, give an example.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Lol? There IS a chaos Storyline -.-' Or are people too stupid to realise that the storyline IS in the reports, and that is why you press square >.<" I've got the same, so meh.

Are you kidding? It's not like i can remember which game it is -.-' nor am I going to go through the entire PSN, both EU and US >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Reports are small scenarios, not an actual storyline as in the word I meant it. <.<

You can't even give one example? ._.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Still technically a story >.> You can't expect everything.

I don't plan on going through the entire PSN, i'd rather not waste my internet, thank you.

aka958

Don't trust people
Technically, but still not. I bet it's a difference between a scenario and a storyline. They may contribute to the main story a little, but no in depth Chaos story in this one.

What's up with "wasting internet" I hear everywhere? What, is everyone limited to how much they can use the internet?!

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Well, ya get what ya given, it might not be a full on story, but, Oh well. Just wait until you've played the game.

This isn't a place to chat about that >.>

aka958

Don't trust people
Which is what people got "informed" about. That there would be a Chaos story. Which proves my point.

It isn't? What if I allow that in my thread as a side discussion?

aka958

Don't trust people
It's not off topic since it's a question emerging from the discussion.

My thread, my rules. At least within the limits of the forum rules. I decide what is off topic and not.

Since this subject you say is off topic came off as a question to understand why you wouldn't look through the PSN to look if there has been an upload of something that's not in the weekly updates which where asked about because you said Duodecim would be released at NA/EU at exactly the same time which I answered with you must've been misinformed.

As it would just be another piece to answer something on topic, I highly disbelieve that it is entirely off topic.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
You can't say I've been misinformed if you don't have any information yourself -.-' I also got it from a reliable source, I just can't seem to remember which post it is >.>

Stuck up.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've got clear information that the PSN only updates at one time a week, at different times depending on the regions NA and EU. That NA get it on Tuesday and EU get it on Wednesday. That is information right there.

You then come back with that the information I provided was false but you can't even bring up any proof or any sources of it.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Did I say that they don't update on those dates, no i did not -.-' Yes, they update on those dates, but they also add games before/after those updates too. Not my fault i've got memory problems, nothin' i can do about that.

aka958

Don't trust people
Adding games = updating the PSN. It is an update nonetheless. Saying that it updates more than just that particular date at times = saying my information was false.

It isn't your fault you lack the memory, no. But saying with full confidence something has been sounds like you do have an example of it. Because, honestly, who comes in a discussion with an argument without any support to what they are saying?

Top Bottom