• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dreams come true/psychic stories?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I'm just wondering, has any of your bad/good dreams come true?
Or maybe a psychic story?
I can't think of any right now, but i'm sure i've had them come true, before.
As for psychic stories... I don't have any... that i can think of.

I know some stories with my mom...
One story is: She had a dream that her dog got ran over on a specific street with her friend next to her, and a tiny bit latter it happened, with her friend next to her and everything.

Heres another one thats not related to dreaming: My Grandma said: My mom was living with her and someone was calling, and she said it was a call saying her uncle was dead before her mom answered the phone, and thats what the call was for. (And last time they saw him, he was healthy.. and it wasn't to long ago.)

Heres one more: She guessed exactly how many m&m's were in a jar... thousands were in there..
Now my mom is a phone psychic.

Soooo... anyway i was thinking about those stories, and i thought it would be a pretty interesting thread to make. If you all would like to share about your stories, (If you have any) That wold be great! =]

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
some of my friends think i am phsyic. but my sixth sense really just comes from knowing them so well. the ones that know better know that i am sensitive or a medium.

Top Bottom