• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Dogma and Berserk

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Apparently, Dragon Dogma will not only have a RE6 demo, but also it will feature Armor and weapons from Berserk Manga.

http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/17380785865/dragons-dogma-faq-part-2
here it is confirmed

and here as some screen shots
84103890.jpg
338a581f.jpg
fbf22af9-s.jpg
19bcdfbb.jpg
8c26fcf4-s.jpg

12021631-560x315.jpg

http://jin115.com/archives/51849226.html

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Awesome,players get to slay mutants as Guts!:w00t:
Capcom,sometimes....I wish to hug you.....now if only you made me feel this way more often.:/

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I know right!
I've played both Sword of the berkerk and Millenium Falcon and i simply love them!! I love everything about Berserk. And now its time to "slay mutants as Guts"

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I hope they have their dark armor as well.
I don't think the characters are available just the weapons and armor

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Add the "Berserker Armor" (aka black armor) and I am completely sold.

I was already planning on buying this game because it has the sort of theme and gameplay I like but having references to one of my most favorite mangas is just icing on the cake.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Is Dragon's Dogma party base like Dragon Age ?
And if so would it be like LostPlanet2 where you can choose to have Ai or human Or neither at all ?
I believe it is party based except the other characters are all AI. I think thats the bad thing about this game (if your an online person) I prefer single player games so its not much of a huge problem for me, but i can see how it can be a let down for others since there are so many games out now that have multiplayer. But i cannot be certain of this. I'll look around for a more positive answer

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Oh i prefer single player as well.
That's the reason i play DarkSouls, Demon'Souls & LostPlanet2 is because i can play alone offline. I play games as i want at my own pace & online games are kinda useless in situations like a down server or XBLive,PSN getting hacked lol.
It being party based, i was hoping i could dump the Ai members like in LostPlanet2 & get a more Demon'Souls kinda feel. I don't like babysitting or the power ranger deal in games much either.

ok, i read up on it a little bit and there is an online mode but it doesn't affect you party at all. Apparently you can hire mages or theives or whoever you want to tackle certain missions if you feel you need to better back up. And the hired help with all be AI controlled.
I'm very excited about this because it seems some missions will be to difficult to beat by yourself and thats where some strategy comes in.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ I don't think Capcom would do that with this game. But expect tons of DLC to follow and also locked content on the disk itself.

The create a character looks fantastic in this game. I often make a female first because its easy on the eyes ;) And i want to know if there are any different races besides human, but i don't think so.
I want to be the Strider role because i like to test the water with a brute and test my strength and whoever i'm fighting.

Are you planning on, if you do indeed buy the game, making a very attractive female? with no armor? just curious..
because if so, when your riding on the back of a griffin, there will be tons of pantie shots!! lol
i just might do that myself!!

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
OMG the Dragon's Dogma stream 2 video, the character's hair bounces & wow. It reminds me of SaintsRowThe3rd, like DarkSouls with a little SaintsRowThe3rd.
I so want this. Oh please please please don't let it be crap.
Ha!
I don't think it will be crap at all. Everything about it has been everything i've wanted in a rpg. The combat is what im looking forward to the most.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not to mention that the game is going to be re-released a hundred times with new stuff etc.

I'll get it (if I find it and have money) at least 5 years after its release date. And mostly because it has Berserk, and the gameplay reminds me of Dragon Age.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I'm gonna import a copy from Japan...... just because I can.........(I wonder If I will be able to beat it....:/)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
All the weapons i've seen so far are quite unique in a visual way. I hope they all have a very distinct look to them.

I played the demo and to to me it seems clunky, especially if it was done by the guys behind dmc4, but since its a completely new genre i guess i could cut them some slack, other than that, i thought the demo was good. Climbing on the back of the beast sometimes would look really wierd, but just being able to jump on its back makes you feel a lot more empowering.

Top Bottom