• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doppelganger Vergil (Model Swap)

Nyx

Random modder & playa
This MOD will swap Weak Vergil Costume with Doppelganger's Human Mode model. Unfortunately, you cannot change its colors like you would with the Doppelganger modes on the fly. However, you can change it via texture modding. In the rar. file, I've included various colors you can use to change Doppelganger colors. It can be customized to your extent so long as you have the right texture.

Notes: Keep in mind that changing Doppelganger's Human Mode color will conflict with Doppelganger's Mode Colors, depending on which colors you use. Example: Purple Color for Angel Mode instead of Blue for Doppelganger (DT). Any Doppelganger colors vary within missions.

The Vergil Hightime Fix Patch by DHMalice is also included in this MOD

Video Sample

Default (Human Mode)
Default.jpg

Red
Red.jpg

Blue
Blue.jpg

Yellow
Yellow.jpg

Green
Green.jpg

Pink
Pink.jpg

Purple
Purple.jpg

Cyan
Cyan.jpg

Custom Colors (Not included in rar. file)
Image1.jpg

Download
Alternative Download

Last edited:

Astelf

Do you think you could do a tutorial or something showing how to do model swaps for newbies like me? I'd love to do things like this but I have no clue where to begin.

Nyx

Random modder & playa
Do you think you could do a tutorial or something showing how to do model swaps for newbies like me? I'd love to do things like this but I have no clue where to begin.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time nor right knowledge to make a tutorial on swapping models aside from base models. If you like though, I can give you a quick rundown on switching base models like I did here with Doppelganger Vergil.

If you have a Twitter account, you can DM me on Twitter, @4_TwoEight if you wish for a faster response.

Top Bottom