• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DON'T IMAGE GOOGLE IT LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRSkull

Well i thought that we should have a thread like this. Because we should for the sake of sanity and verginity of the members.

1. Blue Waffle: When i first heard about it i thought that its waffle that has blueberry as one of the ingredients. BUT ITS NOT WAFFLE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAFFLE. ITS SOMETHING WORSE AND DISGUSTING.

2. Vergil riding a dragon: Its not suited for Patty.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol! Oh gods...I feel your pain. Some friends of mine actually showed me that a few years back, and was it ever disgusting. >.<

I'm morbidly curious about the Vergil one, but I think it would probably be better if I passed...:cautious:

Viper

Premium
Lol! Oh gods...I feel your pain. Some friends of mine actually showed me that a few years back, and was it ever disgusting. >.<

I'm morbidly curious about the Vergil one, but I think it would probably be better if I passed...:cautious:
Among random things I got Vergil, some dragon with a rider and few pictures of a huge dildo. I gather this last one is what is supposed to be frightening. Well okay, it is quite big. XD
Shame I'm not home alone or I'd look for that one I've come across once that reminds me of Nero's devil bringer. :whistle:

Meg

So basically this thread is a place for people to talk about inappropriate things without actually talking about them? You're basically telling people what to search if they want to see disgusting stuff, which is still against forum rules. Sooooo.....no.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So basically this thread is a place for people to talk about inappropriate things without actually talking about them? You're basically telling people what to search if they want to see disgusting stuff, which is still against forum rules. Sooooo.....no.

Yes, agreed. It basically invites you to post anything up that you probably shouldn't really share with others like rude offensive material such as smut etc It's not something we would encourage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom