• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

does anyone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_1

...have any more info on mission 9 ... about how to relight the flame?
any info would be great ta :unsure: :\ :)

Curse

Cursed Girl
Dante_1;7231 said:
...have any more info on mission 9 ... about how to relight the flame?
any info would be great ta :unsure: :\ :)

look it's easy you take a bottle of gass a math and a math box...turn on your ps2 go to mission 9 then spill the gass on your ps2 and then light the match box and drop it on your ps2 !

not only the mission wil lgo on fire but ewerything surounding you will! ^___^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Curse;7344 said:
look it's easy you take a bottle of gass a math and a math box...turn on your ps2 go to mission 9 then spill the gass on your ps2 and then light the match box and drop it on your ps2 !

not only the mission wil lgo on fire but ewerything surounding you will! ^___^

Ha ha, bloody hysterical. Right I think I know what to do (obviously I do as I've completed DMC about two dozen times) Ok you begin by going accross the bridge, down the stairs, then you will encounter "Blade" enemies, whether you fight them is optional, run to the entrance opposite where you came out jump onto one of the ledges, follow the ledge in the opposite direction from the pedestral and slsh at the activaton glyph found at the half way point. Platforms will now appear behind you, you've now got to platform your way to the platform at the top in the center then aquire the item you see (Ifrit) if done correctly a cutscene will occur and Ifrit will be added to your devil arms. Go out the way you got in and battle griffon (he's easy 'till DMD mode) now go and light the other side of the door by equipping ifrit (if you haven't done so already) and punch where the pillar of flame should be et voila you're done with this part of the level ok.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom